1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cantinacorner-450.jpg

Ah the Mighty Mufftak... big and hairy!!! And all the work of the might Duane!! I am just the middle man before he and Kabe go to their true home in the House of F13....

i actually had a conversation with enaud about muftak & i'm going to take a shot at him myself.................:panic:

and if he comes out ok i might tackle a wookie..........:panic::panic:

edit:............tackle a wookie sounds dirty...........:monkey1

ah yes....................finally seeing those pics......................bravo everyone.....:clap:clap:clap

LOOOOOVIN' the reveal of Muftak, it was like watching Godzilla walk onto the scene in Tokyo (Or the Zillo beast taking on Coruscant)! I'm guessing things aren't gonna turn out so well for M'iiyoom?:lol

I tell ya, if I can ever successfully pull off a Muftak of my own, I might be inspired to make a second Talz and turn him into the Jedi from the Clone Wars micro-series (and I guess that would entail getting a second Momaw Nadon to make the other Jedi from that segment? Damn, but the Clone Wars make things more expensive!:panic:)

Thanks mate. I need to track down a couple cantina booths and start a dio. I am going to have quite a few cantina guys here in the coming months. :)

I am working on a Ketwol sculpt at the moment I know hes only a special edition add on but I like his design. I will try and post pics when its done so y'all can tell me what I did wrong lol.

Back