1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was on the Instagram page of Asmus Collectibles. It seems the pegs match the body and hand colour + the hand moulds look a lot better as well.

need to see some more in hand pics... doesn't look horrible, but the head paint looks like it needs redone... plus wtf is up w/ the green eyes??

Not bad. But for $180 unlicensed figure, I am expecting better paint.

This is licensed isn't it? Asmus worked with the New Line/Warners folks with Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit who also own The Mask. I wouldn't think they would be so open about producing an unlicensed figure from the same company these days.

This is licensed isn't it? Asmus worked with the New Line/Warners folks with Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit who also own The Mask. I wouldn't think they would be so open about producing an unlicensed figure from the same company these days.

This is not licensed figure. Asmus still do some unlicensed figure until now such T2 John Connor.

It's a really bad decoy same as Xensation they are both Asmus toys from the paint to the clothing it has asmus all over it......it's just a way for them to not get in trouble.

It wouldn't fair well if they were making unlicensed figures while making licensed so they use a sub name.:rotfl

Given how bright and colourful this figure it could be a lot of fun to have in any display. Not convinced of the quality though, waiting to see more in hand pics.

I found some more in-hand pictures. He looks great on display.

IBlTLxE.jpg

I cancelled mine. Heads need repainting and they look too small and slim, although it is a big improvement over their last attempt.

Back