1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their tailoring is always par with the prototype (at least with the last 2-3 LotR/Hobbit figures). The paint-job on the headsculpt is decent as well. The eyes aren't always perfect though.

I hope we don't have to wait another six months. (Asmus did say Q2 2016 for Gandalf the Grey and I only got it last week...)

Oh nice Asmus! Thanks for replying btw. I hope it's here by the end of January in Europe.
I'm looking forward to see the box art for this one.

Many thanks...how I can finish to pay my order?
I order many monts ago

Once it is out of the factory,
we express all the online orders to our office, as soon as they left the factory, we will send invoices~
and in less than 2 days, they will be on the way to you.

Once it is out of the factory,
we express all the online orders to our office, as soon as they left the factory, we will send invoices~
and in less than 2 days, they will be on the way to you.
Many thanks...
So I only have to wait your payment request when you have the item ready to ship...
Many thanks :)

If we are lucky there will be some collectors in Asia reviewing this on YT. I guess it's still 3 weeks away for a US release and 1.5 month wait for EU collectors.

Be sure to post pictures of the final product. I'm very curious how this will turn out.

TheMask.jpg

It looks better than the promo. (source: Instagram)

Back