1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going for the deluxe edition with stanley ipkiss.

I got the 1.0 mask but i want also this version because i like the mask alot :)

20170706_143847.jpg

A part of Jim collection...

That Ventura is so nice! Custom headsculpt? Too bad the Stanley Ipkiss wasn't up for sale longer...
Great shelf man!

That Ventura is so nice! Custom headsculpt? Too bad the Stanley Ipkiss wasn't up for sale longer...
Great shelf man!

Ace is the viva studio Ace Ventura limited to 66 pieces...
Very rare to find now...

I was going to get the figure after seeing a re-run of The Mask and remembering how much I liked him, but some questions after seeing this discussion

1) Does the Deluxe edition some with 2 complete figures?
2) Does the Deluxe edition include the 2.0 headsculpt discussed here?

I'd be glad if someone can shed some light, there seems to be some segmentation

Cammo / naboni's new head discussion confused me, was there an earlier version of this figure, if so, how old?

Basically if I nab a Deluxe version, will I be getting the latest version is my main question

Thanks in Advance

(The custom head does look nice)

As you can see, i have the original release, the newer release plus ipkiss too. I bought all seperatly. The deluxe set contains both the newer mask and ipkiss but i believe ipkiss doesnt come in a box. Hes just sent in a plastic bag (unsure if he comes with a body or not) If you buy them seperatly, ipkiss will come in a box (and has a body)

Im still hunting for the santa mask they did

20170607_210541.jpg

Thank you for sharing :)

I think I like Ipkiss+mask the most, going to share the figures with my brother, unsure which one to get :)

(Mask + Harley Quinn I have might be good companions too)

Back