1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find a place that has this. Waitlist everywhere, if not, preorder sold out. That was fast and surprising.

Was on the website last night, it didn't let me. I clicked on "buy" just took me to a page that stated "product not found". Truthfully, I won't be too heartbroken if I don't end up with it.
I buy two of them yesterday on they website...maybe they have a problem on the website...

:horror If I had the money, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Hopefully an accessory-set will be available later on.

You could maybe see if he would let you only buy the accessories. Mike's really cool and easy to work with.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Will need to check this out. Had mine home for about a week now but I have not had the chance to open him up yet.

Accessories would be something that I am down for.

So after a very frustrating few days with Parcelforce I got mine.

Packaging - Is really nice clam tray everything has a perfect fit and has that new figure smell.

sculpts - The paint is too dark should be alot lighter but the sculpt closed mouth is perfect! - Repaint would do it justice.
Open mouth sculpt it's not my cuppa but it's an extra sculpt none the less.

One thing I love about this figure is the head post thing who designed that I'll give you extra points because that make's this that little bit cooler! Especially the seam as it makes the sculpt seamless. :lecture

Extra's.
The hat is a must and is flocked and fits and looks nice.....yeah no more dropping the plastic one.
The dog is nice too however the magnet will need regluing.
Loki mask is nice some nice detailing.

However he should of come with a set of money bags and money at least!

outfit I really like the slim outfit and fits very nicely my only big gripe is the handkerchief doesn't have the dots but there is a very easy fix for that that will cost $1.00
The shirt should of been more crisp.It's on a slim knock off body which is also cool when you factor in the price of a slim body.

I ended up paying £180 for mine after I got hit with imports and I'd say maybe I over paid by £10 but had asmus marked it correct It would of been £150ish so overall it's great! :lecture

So after a very frustrating few days with Parcelforce I got mine.

Packaging - Is really nice clam tray everything has a perfect fit and has that new figure smell.

sculpts - The paint is too dark should be alot lighter but the sculpt closed mouth is perfect! - Repaint would do it justice.
Open mouth sculpt it's not my cuppa but it's an extra sculpt none the less.

One thing I love about this figure is the head post thing who designed that I'll give you extra points because that make's this that little bit cooler! Especially the seam as it makes the sculpt seamless. :lecture

Extra's.
The hat is a must and is flocked and fits and looks nice.....yeah no more dropping the plastic one.
The dog is nice too however the magnet will need regluing.
Loki mask is nice some nice detailing.

However he should of come with a set of money bags and money at least!

outfit I really like the slim outfit and fits very nicely my only big gripe is the handkerchief doesn't have the dots but there is a very easy fix for that that will cost $1.00
The shirt should of been more crisp.It's on a slim knock off body which is also cool when you factor in the price of a slim body.

I ended up paying £180 for mine after I got hit with imports and I'd say maybe I over paid by £10 but had asmus marked it correct It would of been £150ish so overall it's great! :lecture

Can you tell me how you are going to fix the handerkerchief? Thanks.

Here's a great solution for you guys who want to add a custom handkerchief.

The $1 solution is permeant marker.

Best solution is will cost about $6 :lecture So find the pattern you think is closest go to spoon flower upload the image and order a sample swatch cost about $5 plus shipping which I think is also like $1

You'll get a swatch. I'd go basic cotton or something like that and then bam job done :)

Can you tell me how you are going to fix the handerkerchief? Thanks.

Last edited:
Here's a great solution for you guys who want to add a custom handkerchief.

The $1 solution is permeant marker.

Best solution is will cost about $6 :lecture So find the pattern you think is closest go to spoon flower upload the image and order a sample swatch cost about $5 plus shipping which I think is also like $1

You'll get a swatch. I'd go basic cotton or something like that and then bam job done :)

that' great! never seen that before and a really good option for stuff like this! :clap

Im just gonna use the one that came with the original but some good suggestions if you dont have one

20160905_235340.jpg

Back