1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It certainly has shelf presence:

TheMask2.JPG

TheMask.JPG

Themaskcomparison.jpg

Really annoying thing with this is the no extra's for him to hold he needed money bags at least......Really great picture man I had to double look because I thought it was the poster :eek:

Mine should be here in the next few days so as soon as he lands if there aren't many pics I'll post with a video and give my thoughts. :lecture
I feel sorry for you guys as most of you haven't ordered Mike's or Cultkings because this doesn't really have any extra for displaying. Should of at least given him money bags :cuckoo:

Mine should be here in the next few days so as soon as he lands if there aren't many pics I'll post with a video and give my thoughts. :lecture
I feel sorry for you guys as most of you haven't ordered Mike's or Cultkings because this doesn't really have any extra for displaying. Should of at least given him money bags :cuckoo:

I got Mikes full set. I was going to just get Mikes head and hat for this figure, but after seeing newer pics I have to go with Mikes full set. So much nicer...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I got Mikes full set. I was going to just get Mikes head and hat for this figure, but after seeing newer pics I have to go with Mikes full set. So much nicer...

Where can I find this 'Mike' version?

:horror If I had the money, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Hopefully an accessory-set will be available later on.
You could maybe see if he would let you only buy the accessories. Mike's really cool and easy to work with.

Looks great! Although I hate the filter that was used. The handkerchief does look a little rough around the edges but that will be an easy fix. I love how the hat is better than what was shown in je prototype pictures.

The hat is really good. The feather is real I think, and the hat is made of plastic flocked with felt. The head is a tad small but I don't think it requires repainting. And too bad that handkerchief is plain white, though mine isn't rough around the edges.

Sorry, I don't have a camera anymore and my IPad 2 only takes grainy pictures.

Back