• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the jaw and the body of the queen in the mold, its needs 8 more hours :yess:

100_2506.jpg

I am more exitced about the body , its been hard to work on this with the legs on the armature.The heads will be in progress soon , i wanted to send 2-3 at a time to reduce postal vists.Who is out of states?

On a side note i am as excited as anyone of you guys , i am planing for a big dio soon

zuckuss77,
That looks like a major milestone and progress. :clap (not to mention a small fortune in RTV.)

You are right on both topic's , everything came out good though :hi5:

My fear was the body having bubbles and it being a waste.I will post pics of the jaw tonight or tomorrow i am working until monday so i will have to fit all this in.

Love your bios darkness predator!!

Love all the silicone Zuk. On such a larger scale than my works of casting up SW clone armour.

Like the custom masks darkness predator. Where did you get the alien part for the bottom jaw ?.

Love all the silicone Zuk. On such a larger scale than my works of casting up SW clone armour.

Like the custom masks darkness predator. Where did you get the alien part for the bottom jaw ?.

I wish it was a tad cheaper or i would be totally more artist, theres is a art to casting i am learning too.Pics for you guys

100_2507.jpg

100_2509.jpg

Still cant believe what you have achieved here Zukuss. Why is the rest of the Alien/Predator community sleeping on this. Its one of those milestones to get a queen piece.

I honestly feel privileged with the chance to own the skull and jaw. I only wish I could get the body to. If you keep a good mould perhaps near the end of the year....

Going to have to decide on a paint scheme when it comes to mine. I love the bleached aged look we have from you guys so far but I am tempted to go brown washes to make it match the other HT skulls like the super and predator.
I cant paint for jack (as you can see on my human and predator skulls)but I will enjoy trying.

Thanks so for guys this is going as i hoped!!!Godzilla got your payment and darkness free of charge a jaw is coming!!!!!I am going to try to send 3 out and the next run will be in a week.The way i have been doing this is cast 3-4 and cleaning them nice is why its taking some time.
Guys buy some magic sculpt or art epoxy i strongly recommend.

around the neck and the jaw i use magic sculpt so it there for good
000_0182.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Love the chest paint, give a real depth to the ribs.

Got some epoxy somewhere so I am ready.

I have the payment's for the three and will ship asap , it looking like Wednesday priority. I am excited for everyone to get this and get review by critic's.
Cloud Warrior thanks for the comment , it still needs a once over but the black really does pop.I have been playing with the idea.

I think the paint is great, has a bleached aged look to it just as I am going to do.
If any thing to change I may add some light browns to mine to attempt for the idea of it being out in the elements a while to match the predator's boxed skulls.

Cant wait to see what others do, so far what has been posted is pure win in my book.

May have to look out for some other skulls now I think. Alien Warrior and a T Rex are my biggest wants for scale after the Queen.

I think the paint is great, has a bleached aged look to it just as I am going to do.
If any thing to change I may add some light browns to mine to attempt for the idea of it being out in the elements a while to match the predator's boxed skulls.

Cant wait to see what others do, so far what has been posted is pure win in my book.

May have to look out for some other skulls now I think. Alien Warrior and a T Rex are my biggest wants for scale after the Queen.

I was thinking the same thing with the color , i cant paint as good as the serious painter here so it took some time.I cant wait to send yours to you cloud warrior, be patient i am getting there.
And if you guys are still looking at this thread, darkness predator Jaw sent, damage case head and body sent, godzilla skull with jaw glued sent, and Lax skull and jaw sent!!!:yess::yess:

I spend hours on all the skulls to sand and fix them up , i really hope you guys like it.

Thanks so much for the alien queen jaw. I appreciate all your time and effort!

I appreciate your interest , truly thanks as well.I am glad you liked the skull most of all.:hi5:

If there is any problems with anyone transaction let me know , i am working on being very easy to work with and trying to make this fun.I will be ready for the next batch very soon guys i might make them all and start the clean up asap.I am waiting on resin

I was holding out until i am done with the ten, but i had a couple pm's and i will keep making them.It will be a little bit of time due to the way i am selling.I wanted to go slow and make sure everyone is happy with the whole transaction and after that make a batch of 4 or so.

Give me a little and i will hit you back , i just didnt want feel rushed.

Back