• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a very quick paint up for the back side, im am not the best painter so i am very excited to see what you guys can do.

100_2496.jpg

100_2501.jpg

heres a cool picture , i am going to make a dio soon
100_2497.jpg

Hey are you planning on doing any recasts of the other skulls displayed with the queen?

i think its illegal to recast hot toys , but i didnt have plans any way.I am doing human skulls and making a alien warrior skull for sure

I think all you have to do to avoid legality issues is modify the sculpt. At least that seems to be what Headplay has done with a few of theirs...
You know its like in the states we're are the only ones playing by the CR rules anyway and asia is kicking are ass for playing by the rules. In China, they by vehicles and large machinery from US manufacturers and then pull it apart, backwards engineer it and then build their own and sell them at a lower price! Same deal with music and movie piracy.
Anyway that's my socio-political rant for the day.
Always wanted a bigger version of the skull between the queen skulls.

I think all you have to do to avoid legality issues is modify the sculpt. At least that seems to be what Headplay has done with a few of theirs...
You know its like in the states we're are the only ones playing by the CR rules anyway and asia is kicking are ass for playing by the rules. In China, they by vehicles and large machinery from US manufacturers and then pull it apart, backwards engineer it and then build their own and sell them at a lower price! Same deal with music and movie piracy.
Anyway that's my socio-political rant for the day.
Always wanted a bigger version of the skull between the queen skulls.

I have heard that as well with some things.There is some people that really look down at that ( i dont ) but i owned all the middle skulls except a alien skull i missed the boat.I see a challenge to make skulls and dont give up and till i get.Thats what happen with the queen skull I felt like i was failing at first and kept pushing until I got it to the look the way it needed. I learned a ton with the challenge as well:clap

Whey hey, so glad to see you have taken to casting these up Zukuss.

Cant wait to see the bottom jaw. Will make one very cool display piece to go behind my predators. I love collecting skulls, I have made about 25 humans so far and 10 predators. May do some eggs and face huggers next.

Any chance to be pencilled in please ?. Will not really have the money for a few weeks so happy to stay fairly low on the list (why aren't all the pred heads not getting this ?). Trophy wall from the ship in 2 anyone ?.

I live in the UK , any chance of a total price quote by message down the line please ?.

Good luck, would love to get a throne if you cast one up. Will be the push needed to get an Elder .:)

I have a skull that is not prefect for 40+ shipping if anyone is interested
Pics if needed its next to prefect but i would feel bad to charge for full price.I am working on the jaw now and it will be a week or so to cast it for pictures,very excited!! -------------Sold sorry guys

Last edited:
Back