Statue custom handmade 1:10 alien queen skull statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it fits actually, remove one hook that hangs alien and the very right skull and put them somewhere else, maybe one the platform, I'll show you

queen_zps15c91843.jpg

see~

Got mine yesterday and it is a beaut! Very nice work amigo! :D

Quick question> How did you secure the jaws to the crown?

you just need to slide it into the gap~

Mine won't stay put. :(

No big deal, I'll glue it or figure something out. Thinking about some tiny pins in the mandible and maybe bore out a socket for the top portion. I'd really like to retain articulation.

what you can do is use a hair drier to blow the section until it's soften, then narrow the gap a bit so that the head would fit in tightly.

Yeah I'll give that a shot. Looking at your pics, the head is further back into the crown than mine will go as of now.

Hey Chief, I worked everything out and almost have her finished! Took me forever cuz I've been sicker than hell for awhile (was diagnosed diabetic in Oct). Let me just compliment your skills on a phenomenal job sculpting this beast!
349c4d5e1afc54d482f28a50c47bc2a0.jpg

In the movie the teeth are clear. An idea, if it's not too expensive and difficult could be to cast the whole front in clear resin and then paint the skull part, so the teeth remain clear. I'm still debating on whether I should get one of these. Do you sell them fully finished?

I'm gonna paint the teeth clear. Or silver... probably silver. [emoji14]

Very good idea though. I'll just pretend that her teeth have fossilized that way. Heh.

Thanks pally! Whaddaya think about the silver teeth? I kinda went back & forth on em.

Back