• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the majestic alien queen skull. :hi5:

My job is keeping me so busy right now. My custom projects have overflowed the "chopping block" and are spread out all over the house. I have to finish them before I can paint the Alien queen skull.

I provided you +1 feedback for the great transaction.

I look forward to seeing your work on the queen's jaw.

The jaw is finshed and is going to be molded here soon ,pics coming!!! I need 5 bussiness days to get the silicone but it looks much better with the jaw.
I ran out ,I am molding the body as well :yess:

I am going to send pm's to all that has this on order from me about the jaw and paint up.
I need to know if there is some non artist that the paint up would be a problem.And the jaw is not set so if some one wanted a open mouth pose or closed mouth , so there options for you guys but there is not thing holding the jaw on until i know.It could be glue with super glue but i dont trust it and i will use epoxy to make tabs.

I'm more of a collector than a painter, but here is my painted Alien queen skull.

399102_322553267817905_100001897042048_818575_1668496214_n.jpg

Looks like you the berserker is petting it, my pretty. I need to make a stand for these , its an weird shape to paint and mount.Looks good darkness are you going to put her with your figures?

Ah I cant wait, please add me to the list. Just like to be able to get the jaw included please. I am in the UK so when my lucky number comes up could you just drop me a PM with a quote please. TY

To good to miss, and I will finally get around to making either a skull trophy wall or some sort of big jungle camp for the deltof.

cant wait to see what else you cast up for the masses Zuk. A throne, big dinosaur style skull or even some elaborate stand would be welcome.

Ah I cant wait, please add me to the list. Just like to be able to get the jaw included please. I am in the UK so when my lucky number comes up could you just drop me a PM with a quote please. TY

To good to miss, and I will finally get around to making either a skull trophy wall or some sort of big jungle camp for the deltof.

cant wait to see what else you cast up for the masses Zuk. A throne, big dinosaur style skull or even some elaborate stand would be welcome.

The final out come will be the full queen hovering over the throne, but yeah i might make a stand for you if you want, i am expecting silicone tomorrow and you will be the last i think i will close the deal here with 10.

I try to come back to predators now and then. Just so many other likes that I can easily get entangled with others. Jump from one property to another within days. Just gone from terminators to Blade and now I am looking at the Avengers. :S

A full Queen would be nothing short of greatness. A stand or something like the Queen would be nice,and would be a driving force for me to make a custom case bigger than a deltof shelf which I am limited to ATM.

Even if you did like a 5 part series of parts that all fit in together. IE - All parts to make a good throne/trophy room. Queens skull and upper torso, throne, trophy wall background and little misc dressing items.

many thanks for getting me on the list. Cant wait to see the jaw.

I was thinking the same thing, the bios are wild looking.
I have the silicone and will finish the mold tonight.
Darkness i like the dio were its going, i kind of did something close to that.I put something under it and pushed the skull away from the structure by a inch looked good , but as you know its going to be a big dio, hopefully your wife is cool with your large displays.My wife is dealing with my madness, funny funny

Back