1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry. I doubt it's a scam.

worry more about the overall quality and whether u can appreciate it over time.

:)

Last edited:
what is strange is a guy I know told me it ships in 2 boxes. He has ordered one and has 2 tracking numbers, I have 1 tracking number.
also his has been couriered usps lol ..... Hmmmmm

Well, USPS has a maximum box size limit. That might be the reason for the two shipments!?

Got home today to find a big box from Hong Kong, it arrived :yess:

IMG_0760.jpg

Well part of it did and not the best part :thud:

Enjoy the picture :(

I should be getting mine soon as it's already in the states (just checked tracking).

Hopefully, I'll get more than the base when it arrives. ;)

I should be getting mine soon as it's already in the states (just checked tracking).

Hopefully, I'll get more than the base when it arrives. ;)

Is yours in 2 also Joe? My other part is in the uk waiting customs clearence :impatient:

Knew id get the base first lol

Is yours in 2 also Joe? My other part is in the uk waiting customs clearence :impatient:

Knew id get the base first lol

Actually, just got the entire thing today about 30 minutes ago. Going to buy some double A batteries and have this thing lit for pics. Be back soon. :yess:

Yeah, it's pretty bad ass, except the teeth (which I'll maybe work on eventually). Hopefully the eyes lights work.

Just hope it looks as good as the ebay pics. Thought the teeth might be its downfull but im sure the rest makes up for it :)

looking really good so far, congrats and thanks for sharing pics guys!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Here we go:

IMG_2428.jpg

Sorry, forgot to turn the flash off for the picture.

Here's another next to Arnold (sans flash):

IMG_2431.jpg

Man that looks awesome. Well pleased.

Do the eyes dim off Joe ?

Cant wait to recieve the other half of mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back