1/1 Bruce Lee Bust (wip)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you Bobby, This is Mad crazy this bust...I already showed my buddies who collects and they were blown out of the water. Let us know when ready and price? Also some more high quality scans. Thanks B

Moe

Amazing looking Busts dude,do you know Edinho Maga that makes the Stallone Statues for HCG?He said something about making a 1:1 Rocky bust down the line for HCG.

Hi - My name is Hector Martinez and I am a fan and collector of Bruce Lee. I must say that your bust is remarkable. Very well done and the likeness is on point. Please let us know if it will be available for sale in the future. If it's not available for sale then admiring it is good enough for me!

Great piece!

Hector Martinez

www.livelife.4t.com

Hi Hector, yes the bust will be available from HCG (Hollywood collectors group)
Rock, affirmative brother , that is my next sculpt for them, I will include a arm as well and possible signature edition.
Thanks very much guys, again wait till he is done, he is just more or less blocked in.
I have been collecting before I was a sculptor so I'm on your sides I listen to all critiques and ideas , designs etc.
made by a collector for collectors.

Hi Hector, yes the bust will be available from HCG (Hollywood collectors group)
Rock, affirmative brother , that is my next sculpt for them, I will include a arm as well and possible signature edition.
Thanks very much guys, again wait till he is done, he is just more or less blocked in.
I have been collecting before I was a sculptor so I'm on your sides I listen to all critiques and ideas , designs etc.
made by a collector for collectors.

That`s what i thought when i saw these two 1:1 busts,looking forward to see what you can do with Rocky:D

Bobby C + HCG = :fireworks

This is one piece i've been waiting for.

It's hard to believe , "this still has a ways to go"

I can't wait to see the new developments (skin smoothing, base and final touches).

Hi Guys, thanks again,I think HCG is really good with prices.
here is just a small update, playing around with base designs
IMG_31812.jpg
[/IMG]

Can't WAIT! WOW! looks Amazing. Want to see that bad boy painted up and 100% complete. I think it will blow collectors minds.
Bobby, is there a limit of production on the Bruce? Like 100 or 1000?

do you sell any of ur sculpts or no? The joker one on your site is amazing!, kinda creepy how spot on all your stuff it

G

Hi Guys, Thanks very much for the inspiring words!!!
the Bruce Lee will be sold through Hollywood collectibles, I will have him done next week .
the other items feel free to contact me at
[email protected]
or check my site out at bobbycsculptures.com
Thanks!

forgot, into the void, I will be going for a mean aggressive look, he is almost done.

Hi Mannequin, I'm not sure, please email info at Hollywood collectibles I believe it is on there site. I believe they will offer it.

Socko , tell your wife I love her too.:naughty

Back