1/1 Bruce Lee Bust (wip)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bobby, is Bruce ready ? Whats going on ? :)

it takes time, Bob's is considered the best at what he does and he is taking that into account while working on this bruce lee bust as he wants it to be the best. Have patience, in due time it will be revealed.

regular # 500
exc # 1000
Estimated to Ship 4th Quarter 2010
HCG

bruce_lee7.jpg

bruce_lee_exc.jpg

the original proto looks a little better imo. I wasn't expecting this to come out so soon, but I'm gonna wait and see how Heath turns out.

Looks excellent. I'm not a Bruce Lee collector. But, as usual Bobby did an incredible job.

The SS p.f. can take a walk IMO.

I'm suprised there arent more ppl buzzing about this piece. Its the best Lee piece I have seen, but I know a lot of ppl hold those figures of him in high regard.

Hi Guys the likeness is much more stronger then the pictures posted, i did some major revamp on him after the initial publicity shots went out.
Nash I Love criticism, but you need manors when doing it.
try taking a small piece of clay and making a ball, let alone a likenss of someone that you have never met, only by pictures.
Linda Lee, Loves the piece. and that is very important to me.

Hi Guys the likeness is much more stronger then the pictures posted, i did some major revamp on him after the initial publicity shots went out.
Nash I Love criticism, but you need manors when doing it.
try taking a small piece of clay and making a ball, let alone a likenss of someone that you have never met, only by pictures.
Linda Lee, Loves the piece. and that is very important to me.

Don't listen to the nay sayers Bobby, there are always people like that everywhere. Your work rules, and if Linda loves it, then it's all that matters.

Keep them coming! :clap:clap:clap

Back