【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Great for those who passed or missed the first release. Will grab those accessories for sure on the after market. Maybe the head sculpt too; both are great but the more emotive brows on the new one sure are nice.

Any idea when it’s up on bbts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a tough one because the heads are kind of 1 and 1a, and i know if i get the infinity war version, then the doctor strange 2 version will be even better, (yellow gloves). So i guess I'll wait for in hand pics. The cape does look better on the IW version though.

I find it so funny now how so many people are saying the first sculpt sucks now and that's why they didn't buy him and how the newer one is sooooo much better. It's almost the same sculpt just slight difference in the eye brow and the hair style. If only I had the room to keep both versions I would. 1st version to be the battle version fighting Thanos and the new version displayed in another display case just looking cool doing some magic stuff or something.

This is a tough one because the heads are kind of 1 and 1a, and i know if i get the infinity war version, then the doctor strange 2 version will be even better, (yellow gloves). So i guess I'll wait for in hand pics. The cape does look better on the IW version though.

No guarantee you'll get the yellow gloves on the next version. If I were you I'd pull the trigger on this one and if the next one has yellow gloves just buy them parted out.

Regretted passing on the first after seeing IW (and finally seeing Strange represented on screen the way I'd been envisioning him all along).

Just saw a notice from AE in my inbox for this minutes ago and wasted no time in POing him. Free shipping to boot (suck it SS!)

Although I'm just fine with the headsculpt here, and appreciate the expression rendered in the brows, I gotta be honest and say I still prefer the first version. I like the hair being disturbed- that's just as expressive, and in the moment to me as the brows.

If prices go down enough on the first version, I may even consider picking that one up.

I have to laugh at all of the original Strange figures that are suddenly available and were nowhere to be found yesterday:lol

If anyone is now selling a strange v1 shoot me a pm

Odd that I will have seen Infinity War Part 2 before anyone here has their Dr. Strange in hand. :lol

I'm going to hold off on this preorder and see how I feel about him after the conclusion.

I have to laugh at all of the original Strange figures that are suddenly available and were nowhere to be found yesterday:lol

Not sure why anyone would sell one for the other. If V1 and V2 both went up at the same time i would probably have to flip a coin to decide which one to get.

Last edited:

This sucks. I’ve missed out on Strange and Deadpool now. ��

I just preordered from Popcultcha.

Edit: Deadpool I mean. Dr S not up yet.

Last edited:

They need a deluxe version with a HS that looks blurry just like this :lol

In my opinion,the main problem is lips (the most is - upper lip, looks like part of the donut), and a little bit fat head vs thin in original release.

XKzs9-Anl7Q.jpg

I think this is a rare occasion where the new sculpt is equally as good as the original for different reasons. Both are exceptional and very accurate Cumberbatch representations.

That being said, I think that the sculpt at its core is the same; the IW release may be new, but it clearly began life as a solo film sculpt before being tweaked.

Amazing that the second release of a character has a new sculpt but it took us four iterations of Cap to get a new Evan's sculpt.

Have to say i kinda like the hanging bits of hair on the og sculpt. I like intensity of the eyes on this new one though. Tough, determined, more expressive. I am also glad they didn't do one of those dumb looking to side sculpts.

rDNbj1fRNRc.jpg

^ Da ***? Anyway i kinda wish DS would wear his yellow gloves at some point.

Now HT release Wong so that the boy band group in NY is complete.. :D

Back