【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Doesn't mean they necessarily went to scalpers. BBTS seems to be getting smaller batches of HT figures lately and demand has definitely gone up with IW.

If there are people buying a ton of these for their potential resale value I have a feeling they're going to end up being disappointed.

SSC caps how many HT figures they give to 3rd party resellers.

I'm tempted to buy 15+ just to recreate his fight with Thanos!

(I kid, I kid)

So does this mean I buy a Doctor Strange for the first movie, IW and the Doctor Strange sequel...?

Seems to be pretty much everything lately. Iron Spider was up for only a few hours as well.

I think Homecoming Spider-Man tech suit was the same with the deluxe and standard. Both versions sold out at BBTS really quickly, too.

Well for me bbts and ssc are my 2 retailers of choice. I have used them for yrs and already have accounts with both. Timewalker also frowns upon cancels. I am also not keen on sites where you have to contact them for cancellations.

I’ve also been using Timewalker as backup lately to preorder. Last month was my first month trying them and if all the comments I read from other members are true, I am in pretty good hands.

I really hope Timewalker adds NRD to orders soon. Great shop, amazing customer service, they really go the extra mile. I would hate to see them screwed over by people who don't know what they want and cancel all the time.

Ordered. I was hoping they would release an IW version. Missed out on the first one!

I really hope Timewalker adds NRD to orders soon. Great shop, amazing customer service, they really go the extra mile. I would hate to see them screwed over by people who don't know what they want and cancel all the time.

It's too much of a hassle to cancel with them since you have to do it over the phone. At least that's my excuse. If I order with them than it's a locked in order.

I've always been able to cancel over email perfectly fine. But yeah nowadays I try to only use them for orders I'm absolutely sure I'll want to keep. Anything I'm more uncertain about (like a Neo or IW Cap) I go with BBTS.

Although in this case I was getting so impatient I ended up going with Alterego instead. :D

scalpers be damned LOL.....So much for any one wanting to sell their Dr Strange for $600 plus.

Same sculpt, but just combed his hair back?

32824861_1057674337717916_5449686450578653184_n.jpg

Ehhh id say that first sculpt is perfect. Love the original fig. Going to have to buy the cloak and effects parted out for sure.

Back