【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the link, but I actually ordered an IW Strange from a Facebook seller I've purchased from before. So I have him and Ant-Man on the way, thus beginning my Hot Toys Marvel collection (and further descent down the Hot Toys rabbit hole :lol)
Ah, splendid! He's a great figure. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange are interesting choices for someone just starting out. My first were Spider-Man HC and Cap EG.

Ah, splendid! He's a great figure. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange are interesting choices for someone just starting out. My first were Spider-Man HC and Cap EG.

Ant-Man is my favorite Marvel guy, so he was a natural choice for my first Marvel Hot Toys. Doctor Strange is my second favorite, so a natural choice for my second Marvel Hot Toys I suppose :lol I'm also wanting to add a few more favorites to my collection including IW Star-Lord, FFH Upgraded Suit Spidey, Mysterio, and possibly The Wasp as well.

Ant-Man is my favorite Marvel guy, so he was a natural choice for my first Marvel Hot Toys. Doctor Strange is my second favorite, so a natural choice for my second Marvel Hot Toys I suppose :lol I'm also wanting to add a few more favorites to my collection including IW Star-Lord, FFH Upgraded Suit Spidey, Mysterio, and possibly The Wasp as well.
All great choices, and great to see a different way of starting. It's hard to just stick to your favourites though 😄

Back