【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

dr3.jpg

That's cool it's possible to pull off the meditation pose while levitating as well. Wasn't sure if that would be possible with the cape.

For all those wanting the book. In the first one he was a beginner, now he is the master. He doesn't need to read instructions any more :lol

That's my justification.

He has a photographic memory so once he reads a book it’s committed to his mind. No need to read again.

He has a photographic memory so once he reads a book it’s committed to his mind. No need to read again.

That's correct. That's how he got his MD and PHD at the same time.

Nice, but what happened to the stills ? Some sort of effect there ?

Does alter ego have this? And do they charge cancellation if one cancels for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I POd with them. And you're free to cancel with them, as long as you don't do it too often, in which case they might ban you from preordering anything in the future.

In my opinion,the main problem is lips (the most is - upper lip, looks like part of the donut), and a little bit fat head vs thin in original release.

View attachment 409435

Yeah the head might be a tad wide on the new one, but it still feels closer to me in every other way. In a lot of in-hand pics the features on the first one always seemed a bit too exaggerated somehow. But I don't see that nearly as much with this one.

All I can think of every time I see a post on IW Dr. Strange is the scalpers tears LOL

All I can think of every time I see a post on IW Dr. Strange is the scalpers tears LOL

Don't you know the original one is still selling well over the msrp?

Don't you know the original one is still selling well over the msrp?

Yeah, people keep referencing the Hawkeye example as a reason the original will fall to below original cost.

Thing is, Strange is now one of the main characters in the MCU, and is continuing to grow in his role. I’m not sure how pricing will shake out, but wouldn’t surprise me to see it hold above MSRP in the long run. It still is an amazing figure. New DS doesn’t change that.

Yeah the price on those first figures might go down a bit, but it's still really hard to come by now, which probably makes it an enticing one to have for a lot of collectors. Especially since it's still a really great looking figure.

Plenty of people who would rather have it now than wait a year.

Plenty of people who would rather have it now than wait a year.

true but not for what scalpers were selling it for before this PO was announced.

Looked on ebay last night and noticed a lot of the listings were set to $350 instead of $650 or $750 LOL

Have not been so excited about a figure in so many months. Hope bbts gets more stock! [emoji22]

If they don't you can always PO from SS. Or.....I can sell you my PO for $700 LOL

true but not for what scalpers were selling it for before this PO was announced.

Looked on ebay last night and noticed a lot of the listings were set to $350 instead of $650 or $750 LOL

Yep the $800 dollar days are over

I feel like a broken record here, but those weren't scalpers. It was the only Doctor Strange on the market with no new figure announced for Infinity War. Stock was down, hype was up, the price increased. Now, with a new figure on the horizon, demand for the original is down, so the price has come down. Basic economics.

Everyone ****** off at the "scalpers" because they can't get a figure they suddenly want, but didn't purchase when it was readily available, for a price they personally find to be acceptable. Such entitlement.

:dunno

LOL. Well said. Supply and demand. Pretty straight forward. If you don’t want to pay that price then don’t. But don’t be mad at the sellers who are getting those prices because there are people who will buy it. Obviously.

When something is rare the price goes up. When something is plentiful there is more competition to be the lowest price which drives the market down.
SMDH

It's like, why would you sell something for less than what the market demands? If you had a collector's car, would you sell it for the price it originally sold for? Or for the current value due to demand?

and more than a couple people bid up to those crazy prices. I sold one of my HT Deadpools loose without a box a couple weeks ago and started the bid at 0.99 and it sold for more than the original retail price (after eBay fees i broke about even) but it could have sold for 0.99 or $10,000. It was up to the bidders not me.

Waiting impatiently for this guy to go up for pre-order in the UK....

Back