【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

So apparently the image of Doctor Strange with all the arms is for the backdrop... I guess that's one way to get the effect without including a bunch of separate arms.

Is that different from the DS movie prototype? I know the collar changed on the production figure, so maybe it’s just the prototype collar again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks different than the proto for the first version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I’m surprised but perhaps his role in IW changed Howard’s mind.

Plus the money and all.

Awesome regardless. Great for folks that missed out on the first.

No figure is safe. LMAO. Those who bought at scalp prices recently are probably on suicide watch right now. I'm pre-ordering the moment it goes live. Can't take any risks with how fast figures are going to waitlist as of late.

Look like I’m adding another Dr. Strange to my collection. Love the accessories on this.

lmao, the saltiness is starting to pick up on facebook.

I gotta say, while I would like to have the book also, but the updated sculpt is a better option for me. I'd probably never display him with the book anyway.
232733839cc44aeba1e2c450a0c4f073.jpg

Can always pick up the book off ebay or some other avenue and call it a day. Problem solved. Better accessories, better headsculpt, and the book.

I also prefer the book and first headsculpt, but I’m still getting this one anyway. 😁

Looking at comparison pics, I quite like this head sculpt more so than the last. I'm glad I waited. However I prefer the green bands to the orange but the new figure does come with a couple so that's ok.

lmao, the saltiness is starting to pick up on facebook.

I gotta say, while I would like to have the book also, but the updated sculpt is a better option for me. I'd probably never display him with the book anyway.
232733839cc44aeba1e2c450a0c4f073.jpg

Im in *****ing tears YO!!!

I’m already seeing the salt levels rise in this forum alone...lmao

YESSSS... i think , they've knocked it out the park, with this release! Will def po!!! F U scalpers!!!!! muhahahahaa

The reveal came as a surprise to me this morning. I would have expected to see Cable or something else.

Would be cool to display this one with the cloak off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first saw this picture on FB I thought Holy crap they're going to give us 16 arms instead of hands !! IW ironspider eat your heart out !!

:lol The first thing I checked out was how this was getting pulled off

Man, some of the FB groups are upset over the "value of their Dr. Strange movie figure."

I'm rather enjoying this and the Deadpool release fallout. Entertaining isn't even the right word at the moment.

Well this came as a pleasant surprise when I woke up this morning. Like one or two others mentioned I expected Cable to be the next figure they revealed or many Han from his solo film. Day one pre-order for me. Missed out on the first version like many others. Something I won't do this time.

I'm sure HT will sell more of this Doctor than the V1. Seems everyone wants him if thy have V1 or not ! He did have a good size roll in IW, and no doubt in AV4. Awesome release and real surprise. They must be buying more time for Cable and Solo prototypes to be finished....

That's funny! I like the movie, but was never a big fan of the comic so I figured I could live without it. After seeing IW, I thought, OK, now I want it, but there was no way I was going to pay $500+ for a Dr Strange figure. Now I will be able to get him for $250-$260 ish (my guess)

:yess:

Looks great, dig the accessories. Have the first one and not enough change for me to swap out. Glad those that didn't grab the first are able to get one at MSRP now.

Also, not defending sellers or buyers of the inflated Strange for the past few weeks I did not partake or know anyone that did on either side. But I think it's important to understand selling an item that is no longer available for a higher price to meet demand is not scalping. Especially when said item is continuously selling for a higher price that incrementally drops based off supply. That is just basic economics, supply and demand. Sorry, not trying to start a fight, but I'm extremely anti scalping as I run a large local toy collecting/BST page and I think it's important to define what's what.

I swear if War Machine is next, My wallets' already crying...

Very happy HT decided to release this. Unlike most, I blame the buyers more than the sellers for what happened to the price of the 1st one. If buyers don't pay outrageous prices, the price point won't get inflated. I would imagine there are some VERY unhappy buyers of the original right now. Definitely a day 1 PO for more. Great looking figure. Thanks for the change of heart ( fake news :wink1: ) Howard.

Back