【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Pecfection!

Let me Pre-Order already!!!!

Well that’s a fun surprise. Definitely going to need this to set up a partial Titan battle display.

Yes Yes YES! Screw you, scalper scumbags!

And the headsculpt on this one is an improvement on the first!

This one looks great. Just wish HT would adjust the ankle area. The figure needs to have ankle pivot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao, the saltiness is starting to pick up on facebook.

I gotta say, while I would like to have the book also, but the updated sculpt is a better option for me. I'd probably never display him with the book anyway.
232733839cc44aeba1e2c450a0c4f073.jpg

Hmmmm I suppose I’ll just grab the accessories to add to the first one ...

They did it! I didn’t expect them to change the hair, but I’m so glad I did. I know his hair ends up coming down pretty often in the movies, but I like the cool, collected Sorcerer Supreme look the neat hair conveys. Definitely gonna try to pick this up.

I'm not surprised they are releasing a Strange for Infinity War, but I am surprised they developed a new sculpt, since the outfit is essentially the same (they are even showing the same exact picture of the cape from behind that they showed soliciting the previous version). Looks good!

I'm not surprised they are releasing a Strange for Infinity War, but I am surprised they developed a new sculpt, since the outfit is essentially the same (they are even showing the same exact picture of the cape from behind that they showed soliciting the previous version). Looks good!

The outfit being the same is probably why they decided on a new sculpt, to entice buyers. Also they've shown here that there was room for improvement with the original sculpt, as this one is better.

I think both sculpts have pros and cons, but this one looks like he's more ready to fight. Previously when HT have done outfits that are essentially the same with the same tailoring/molds (with Cap and Iron Man), they did battle damaged type variants. But HT must figure the demand is high enough to warrant a regular, full release already.

No one going to mention the new and improved cloak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! IW actually made me like the Doctor Strange character so much more than his own movie so I passed on the original and almost regretted it after seeing IW. :lol

Curious as to what the price on this will be...

Maybe this means a new Star lord could come as well:pray:

No one going to mention the new and improved cloak?

Yeah I noticed that too...with that cloak being as sentient as is, I’m surprised it hasn’t gotten its own figure or at least a proper display case

How has it been improved? (I don't have the first figure.)

Collar is clearly different, looks more rigid and there is some different stitch work going on at the edges. I find that the original collar has a weird poofiness to it that makes it sit a bit wonky. The cloak also looks to sit much more asymmetrically than the first, which is generally more screen accurate even for the Doctor Strange movie (it varies a bit from scene to scene from what I recall).

Maybe this means a new Star lord could come as well:pray:

That's what I'm hoping for as well. Essentially it would just be a stripped down version of the GOTG2 Starlord (no Walkman, aero-rig), with a different shirt and the addition of the rockets from GOTG1 to the boots. They could even use the same Quill sculpt (maybe just have him looking straight this time)...or maybe a more 'determined' look, like Strange.

Would be nice to get the complete Titan fight team... We now have Iron Man, Iron Spidey, Thanos and Strange...just need the Guardians (Starlord, Drax, Mantis and Nebula) :rock

Collar is clearly different, looks more rigid and there is some different stitch work going on at the edges. I find that the original collar has a weird poofiness to it that makes it sit a bit wonky. The cloak also looks to sit much more asymmetrically than the first, which is generally more screen accurate even for the Doctor Strange movie (it varies a bit from scene to scene from what I recall).

Is that different from the DS movie prototype? I know the collar changed on the production figure, so maybe it’s just the prototype collar again?

Back