☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 217〗

Early processing next week!
dbsl7c.gif

WO28F.png

:lol I like the tat on Hulk. Do it :lecture

No no honestly no disrespect towards anything. Just want to make the HULK look unique. I swear :monkey1

:lol:lol:lol:lol

WOW! This will be my third HULK for sure.

rSnbU.png

I have thinking about getting this piece, I like the how Eric Sosa portrayed the Big Guy

Visited this forum after a long time and your collection & display is still the best IMO. great going Sarvesh

Love this rendition Sarv. How do you rate the kotobukiya line? They have released some impressive pieces...I love the Iron Man they did a few years ago I think...

Don't have many Koto pieces except for few Bishoujos. But not much of a fan either. I would rate it between 4-6. But this HULK definitely seems to be the best Koto piece till date. IMO this pose is near perfect and the facial expression looks spot on. Lets see how the statue feels in hand once I receive it. Looking forward to it. :)

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 224〗

VERY AWESOME DISPLAY, GREAT PICS, you have a beautiful collection my friend ;)

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 224〗

Great display Sarvesh.. Love the setup.. :) I love your collection and all those mix of posters/prints with figures. :)

Back