☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 217〗

AWESOME! :rock

Most important, NIPPLES!!

bqD7m.png

I have taught you well young Sarvesh :lecture :yess:

Missed a lot of your updates, Sarv, really dig your shots of the Marvel ladies like Black Cat, Witch and the DC Bat Girl and the Hulk LS pix are sick!! Especially the one where he is in pieces :lol....not HULK SMASH, rather smashed Hulk :(..:lol

Dig the classic pin up pix too.

Always a pleasure visiting your thread, even if it does take forever to load those big *** pictures :lol

I have taught you well young Sarvesh :lecture :yess:

Yes Sir! Like teacher like student. :lol:wink1:

Missed a lot of your updates, Sarv, really dig your shots of the Marvel ladies like Black Cat, Witch and the DC Bat Girl and the Hulk LS pix are sick!! Especially the one where he is in pieces :lol....not HULK SMASH, rather smashed Hulk :(..:lol

Dig the classic pin up pix too.

Always a pleasure visiting your thread, even if it does take forever to load those big *** pictures :lol

Thank you for going through my posts and praising my honest efforts KD Sir. Always a pleasure to have your kind comments in here. And I would like to apologise for the inconvenience and internet data loss caused by my large images. But trust me these are reduced size images. The originals are much bigger. Probably 9-12mb per image as I shoot RAW. :)

nice pre-haul haha

im still debating on whether I should or not. not sold on it but it sure is one sexy doll

This joker looks awesome, the HS is better, I can see Jack Nicholson here !

nice pre-haul haha

im still debating on whether I should or not. not sold on it but it sure is one sexy doll

I was weak when I saw the email in my inbox. I had told myself no more Hot Toys after being disappointed with Tron Motorcycle. But this was just too sexy to not pull the trigger. :monkey3

This joker looks awesome, the HS is better, I can see Jack Nicholson here !

Yup this is going to be a great addition to 1989 Batman line by HT. Loved it when I saw it. :)

Congrats bro for the mime joker:) It is a must buy if you love 89 movie which is a masterpiece:) Now let's wait for the Returns figures, how about a penguin:)?

Cixi du Troy looks fantastic. Was contemplating her, but as I do not read her comix I thought best not to. congratz

Awesome collection. I just see your YouTube video of it. Digging the music to :rock :lol

Congrats bro for the mime joker:) It is a must buy if you love 89 movie which is a masterpiece:) Now let's wait for the Returns figures, how about a penguin:)?

Thanks a lot bro. :exactly: I love the 89 movie and this sure is a must have. And Penguin... WOW! I would blindly buy it. Fingers crossed and hope HT will come up with one soon. :)

Cixi du Troy looks fantastic. Was contemplating her, but as I do not read her comix I thought best not to. congratz

Many thanks bud. Even I don't read her comics but this piece was sexy and did not want to pass on it. Its nice, compact and doesn't take much space so its great to keep anywhere around the desk too. :)

me too, can't wait for it! I'll buy anything HT make from the Burton films!

:exactly: Just looks beautiful.

Awesome collection. I just see your YouTube video of it. Digging the music to :rock :lol

Thanks a lot bro. Your time and kind words are much appreciated.
23lo1vr.gif

I was weak when I saw the email in my inbox. I had told myself no more Hot Toys after being disappointed with Tron Motorcycle. But this was just too sexy to not pull the trigger. :monkey3

may i ask what you didn't like about the tron cycle? I wanted to get it to complement my kaneda bike from akira.

on a side note, my gut reaction was to buy the mime joker instantly but then i realized i had spent too much in the last weeks so i had to take a deep breath and stay away from the (buy now) option

Congrats on your new orders Sarv :clap

Thanks a lot bro.
23lo1vr.gif

may i ask what you didn't like about the tron cycle? I wanted to get it to complement my kaneda bike from akira.

on a side note, my gut reaction was to buy the mime joker instantly but then i realized i had spent too much in the last weeks so i had to take a deep breath and stay away from the (buy now) option

Well it just feels cheap plastic quality. Doesn't seem worth the bucks it is selling for. I had put up one comparison pic for quality. Here is the link Page 204

Haha good self control I must say. I sometimes end up falling short on my bills just buying these dolls. I am weak. :wink1:

Good to see the new goodies! Congrats

Back