☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 217〗

hM5Lr.png

Captain Jack Sparrow will be shipping soon.
dbsl7c.gif

Nice pics Sarvesh... :) Great collection.. Jack Sparrow is a great acquisition..

hM5Lr.png

Captain Jack Sparrow will be shipping soon.
dbsl7c.gif

Wow! I cancelled my Exclusive order a few weeks ago Sarv, was sad to let it go but needed the funds for the Wolverine LSF and so the Jack Sparrow was the least favourite of my Pre orders therefore it had to go. However, I believe this is going to be a killer piece with lots more detail than the original PF. Do you have that one also? Plus you have a great low number if it's the EX :yess: looking forward to your pics and video review mate and I pray that the hair tentacles do not break in shipping!! Especially with the luck you've had these past months...

That Cixi looks great!! Big congrats!

Nice pics Sarvesh... :) Great collection.. Jack Sparrow is a great acquisition..

Thanks a lot mate.
23lo1vr.gif

looking forward to in house pic's my Friend

Sure thing Al.
23lo1vr.gif

Wow! I cancelled my Exclusive order a few weeks ago Sarv, was sad to let it go but needed the funds for the Wolverine LSF and so the Jack Sparrow was the least favourite of my Pre orders therefore it had to go. However, I believe this is going to be a killer piece with lots more detail than the original PF. Do you have that one also? Plus you have a great low number if it's the EX :yess: looking forward to your pics and video review mate and I pray that the hair tentacles do not break in shipping!! Especially with the luck you've had these past months...

Yup I am looking forward to this piece as the details are looking pretty cool including the base with staircase. Gives it a nice touch. Yes I do have the exclusive PF too. This will be one more Jack Sparrow to the collection. Fingers crossed bro, I am praying for no more damages to any of my future incomings. :pray:

Holy crap, dude! You live in a museum! You need to setup a turnstile at your front door and charge people admission :)

Cixi is sexy!! Or as we say around here "dat a-s-s!!!!" :duff

Congrats on the Sexy Ladies !

Back