☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Wow bro... great to hear from you once more after such a long time but sad to hear that you've decided to move most of your great pieces on - not to mention your epic set up! :( You were one of the first guys i got to know when i first started collecting and i always used to look forwards to your updates :)

I wish you the very best my friend Sarvesh and fingers crossed we'll see some more of your awesome pics :)

It is so nice to hear from you bro. Been such a long time that was away from this forum. I did manage to check some of your additions and I must say you have come a long way. Your collections has grown to EPIC proportion. And the HULK is simply mind blowing. I wish I was still adding stuff to my collection but just don't have the time and space to do it. But who knows what future holds... I might get back into it and start once again. :)

I really appreciate your support in bumping my thread and wonderful comments till date. I sure miss taking and uploading pics...

Anyways I wish you all the very best and hope you turn your collection into a museum one day and I might pay a visit to enjoy the EPICNESS of it!!

Cheers

Oh man, This made me sad to read, but I completely and totally understand where you are coming from. Good luck buddy. I miss your creativity on your photographs.

Hello guys!! Been a long long long time since I last updated or even logged in on this forum... Damn I miss those good ol days... I have not been in touch with my collection side of things for ages and have decided to slowly let my precious statues and figures go to better homes and deserving collectors. Just don't have the time or space like before to keep adding more collectibles to my collection. It has been a great journey with respect to this hobby and I am not going to give it up completely on it. Will still be holding on to some of the priceless pieces that I have. Do keep a look out in the Trade section for my listings. For now I am starting with Blitzway Bruce 40th Anniversary. Will list other stuff soon.

Thank you for all the support and lovely comments over these years on my collection and posts. I have thoroughly cherished those moments.

I don't visit the collection limelight section too much anymore, but glad to hear from you. Still it is a bit sad seeing you are leaving the collecting world, though I understand when other things take priority in life, my other hobbies and the real life problems also got more of my attention. Anyway wish you luck in your future endeavors my friend! :duff

Best of luck my man!

Oh man, This made me sad to read, but I completely and totally understand where you are coming from. Good luck buddy. I miss your creativity on your photographs.

I don't visit the collection limelight section too much anymore, but glad to hear from you. Still it is a bit sad seeing you are leaving the collecting world, though I understand when other things take priority in life, my other hobbies and the real life problems also got more of my attention. Anyway wish you luck in your future endeavors my friend! :duff

Best of luck my man!

Thank you very much my friends. It is so nostalgic to hear from all of you guys. Brings back so many memories... Someday I hope getting back to this hobby and share my new collection. Till then wishing you all the very best. :)

Back