☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Random〗

Wow yet another nice figure, awesome one!

P.S. The post is now "accepted" on page 112.

Wow yet another nice figure, awesome one!

P.S. The post is now "accepted" on page 112.

Thanks bud.

Sorry to hear about the house stuff. But the bright way to look at it is that none of you were injured in that incident. Wish you all the best with your re-collection and new collection as well.

Sweet update and a very nice score on the Jameson mini bust! :clap

Thanks bud.
23lo1vr.gif

Very cool piece. I like the sculpt and it's a great representation of the character. :hi5:

Congrats on the new acquisitions!

Hi there dear friend. Its been 2 years that i have started collecting statues here in Europe Cyprus. I started with sexy figurines, SS, and Arh as well. I love your display shelves. Its nice to c new ideas as am still organising on how i will make my shelfs. Thnks 4 sharing

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

Awesome !!

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

Congrats on the new acquisitions!

Thanks Alex.
23lo1vr.gif

Hi there dear friend. Its been 2 years that i have started collecting statues here in Europe Cyprus. I started with sexy figurines, SS, and Arh as well. I love your display shelves. Its nice to c new ideas as am still organising on how i will make my shelfs. Thnks 4 sharing

Good to hear that my friend. I hope you get inspired and come with something cool for your display in future. Looking forward to your setup and do keep us freaks updated with the progress.
23lo1vr.gif

Awesome !!

Thanks!
23lo1vr.gif

Last edited:
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 114〗

Captain America PF Exclusive - 386/500

Unboxing​

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DerFH6gRu_k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DerFH6gRu_k[/ame]

Quick Pics

cap1md.jpg

cap2uu.jpg

cap3u.jpg

ameeeeeeeeeeeeerrica

great pics and poses, im not crazy about the figure but you made him look very cool.

I love like crazy to look at everyones collections and more then a few make me go out and buy some of these collectibles. but this collection is my fave to come back and look at, its so simple but in a lack of better words, its so pretty to look at, its eye candy for collectors, a freakin candy store worth of awesomeness... yep that was my drool you just heard hit the floor right a sec ago

Very cool Sarvesh! He's not my favorite character but it's a beautiful PF.

BTW great video as usual. Don't take this the wrong way but I always find your PJs the most fascinating part! :monkey1:1-1:

SCORE! Sarvesh, Score!

Thank you Colossus.
23lo1vr.gif

I love like crazy to look at everyones collections and more then a few make me go out and buy some of these collectibles. but this collection is my fave to come back and look at, its so simple but in a lack of better words, its so pretty to look at, its eye candy for collectors, a freakin candy store worth of awesomeness... yep that was my drool you just heard hit the floor right a sec ago

Much appreciate those kind words my friend. I am humbled.
5dugl3.gif

Very cool Sarvesh! He's not my favorite character but it's a beautiful PF.

BTW great video as usual. Don't take this the wrong way but I always find your PJs the most fascinating part! :monkey1:1-1:

Thank you Drakul. Glad to know you that.
2rqbwnp.gif

Cap looks great!!
I think it's got lots of appeal

Back