☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

Wow, very nice place and the pics are great, COOL !

Wow, very nice place and the pics are great, COOL !

Thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Nice back yard, my friend and an even better custom shelves and collection.

Thank you GW.
23lo1vr.gif

Looks peaceful indeed! Good for you!

Awesome piece bud! :rock

That is very detailed for being a mini bust.

Nice acquisition, and great pics my friend ;)

Wow, just amazing went through all 110 pages. I needed to finally register after sniffing around everywhere for days on those forums.
This thread definitely deserves my first post ever here on the forums, the quality of your pictures are just amazing, same for the figures, and lists with pictures behind most of them.

I have a few questions if you don't mind. :)

Most of the pictures are around 1600x1100, But the forums decreases the size alot is there something I can see the pictures in their normal size?

Also HOW RICH ARE YOU?
seeing all those limited figures, I though I liked Assassin's Creed and collected some stuff of it, but seeing your collection makes me look like an amataur.
Just pre-ordening Batmobile 1/6, going on holiday for a few days and so on... if I may ask...what kind of job do you have? Buying/Pre-ordening all those kind of figures makes me think I did choose the wrong job. :-(

And another thing, can you maby if it didn't take any of your time show some pictures of the Batman environment? It's just amazing how you made this...I'm planning to maby re-make the museum from the 1989 movie, but I'm still a beginner in this...maby you have some tips how to make this kind of environment and what to use?

I hope this post didn't take much of your time, and also sorry for mine pretty fail grammar.

I hope you have a good day further on.

Awesome piece bud! :rock

That is very detailed for being a mini bust.

Thanks bud. :exactly: I too loved the detailing and that makes it stand out amongst the rest.

Nice acquisition, and great pics my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Nice bust. Very sexy piece.
Great pics bud.

Thank you Remy. Indeed it is a sexy piece.
23lo1vr.gif

Wow, just amazing went through all 110 pages. I needed to finally register after sniffing around everywhere for days on those forums.
This thread definitely deserves my first post ever here on the forums, the quality of your pictures are just amazing, same for the figures, and lists with pictures behind most of them.

I have a few questions if you don't mind. :)

Most of the pictures are around 1600x1100, But the forums decreases the size alot is there something I can see the pictures in their normal size?

Also HOW RICH ARE YOU?
seeing all those limited figures, I though I liked Assassin's Creed and collected some stuff of it, but seeing your collection makes me look like an amataur.
Just pre-ordening Batmobile 1/6, going on holiday for a few days and so on... if I may ask...what kind of job do you have? Buying/Pre-ordening all those kind of figures makes me think I did choose the wrong job. :-(

And another thing, can you maby if it didn't take any of your time show some pictures of the Batman environment? It's just amazing how you made this...I'm planning to maby re-make the museum from the 1989 movie, but I'm still a beginner in this...maby you have some tips how to make this kind of environment and what to use?

I hope this post didn't take much of your time, and also sorry for mine pretty fail grammar.

I hope you have a good day further on.

First of all, thank you for going through all 110 pages of my thread and appreciating my work.

Now coming to your questions. I will have to insert bullet points to answer them. So lets begin:
  • The pictures that you see in here are reduced to 1000x1510 or 1510x1000 by me and not the forum. This forum does not restrict you from posting a larger resolution image. I refrain from posting a very large picture as it might take too long to load depending on the speed of internet connection and as a result people won't be happy to browse through such a thread.
  • I am not rich. I am just passionate about this hobby. I only collect what appeals to me the most. And since you have now registered on this forum, you must browse through other amazing collections in here which makes my collection puny. But again I am not concerned about how big my collection is. I am proud of what I have and I love it.
  • It is not about what job we have but its about how willing are we to sacrifice some other stuff to give importance to this hobby. There are so many other things which I feel like buying but if I buy them then I won't be able to buy these figures. So I have to balance out. And as a collector it is very important to manage out the right priorities. And there are times when you have to give up on figures just because something else is prior at that particular time.
  • The batman environment is custom made by fellow freak Reverand. He is a great artist and if you are planning to get a custom for your collection then you should get in touch with him. You will find him in the 'Creative Customs' section in this forum. Have a discussion with him on what you want and he will do an amazing custom for you. I will try to post some more pics of my batman environment soon.

I hope I have answered all of your questions and was able to provide some tips as well. Wish you all the best with your collection and even you have a good day/night ahead.
23lo1vr.gif

Well said Sarvesh.
Agree with ya completely.
I'm the same way, initially when I first started collecting, I wanted all from 1/6, to PF's, etc.
But then you eventually learn what is within your means. I started to strict myself to mainly 1/6 but a few exceptions to must have PFs.
The good thing is I can live vicariously by looking at other people's collection to see the ones I cant have.
My collection isnt a lot like other people here also, but what I do have, I'm very very proud of them. I've been consolidating lately, letting go of the ones that have no longer any personal significant value and keeping ones that I never tire of admiring.

Well said Sarvesh.
Agree with ya completely.
I'm the same way, initially when I first started collecting, I wanted all from 1/6, to PF's, etc.
But then you eventually learn what is within your means. I started to strict myself to mainly 1/6 but a few exceptions to must have PFs.
The good thing is I can live vicariously by looking at other people's collection to see the ones I cant have.
My collection isnt a lot like other people here also, but what I do have, I'm very very proud of them. I've been consolidating lately, letting go of the ones that have no longer any personal significant value and keeping ones that I never tire of admiring.

Precisely. As it is said 'sky is the limit' given the stuff that is out there it is just not possible to buy everything. But even if we are not able to buy everything except the ones that appeal to us as individuals, it gives a different kind of satisfaction and pride altogether. Feel like cherishing and admiring it for a long long time.

DROOL, for a Bust, "Pun Intended" She is Smokin Hot, Great Great Score; Sarvesh, Great Post

Thank you Colossus. Always a pleasure to read your kind comments on my posts.
23lo1vr.gif

Back