☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 116〗

Congrats!

I can enjoy Thor in your collection
:)

Is what would you mind to take pictures without a helmet my friend? :hi5:

Congrats on ur Cap PF & Thor PF :clap ......I m only collecting Comic ones :)....... so have u ordered Dutch-Skaar-Joker ??

Thanks Dhaval. Yeah I guess I have pre-ordered all three of these. :)

Thor looks great! Congrats :hi5:

Thanks Jay.
aakdwz.gif

Great pics, and great acquisition my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Surely, this is nothing but pure art and dedication in my poor & humble opinion, thank you for sharing this and keep it up.

Thank you very much for your kind words nomad74.
23lo1vr.gif

You are welcome, I need something like yours done for my Bruce Lee Set

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLWFFfXIq-M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLWFFfXIq-M[/ame]

You are welcome, I need something like yours done for my Bruce Lee Set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLWFFfXIq-M

Wow that is seriously an awesome Bruce Lee collection. And seems like you have a big room to plan a nice display for it. You should start planning and make the most of that space you have.

Thank you so much my friend. I'm honored by your comments and all those who admire such a thing, this is my sister's home, my bsaement is little bit less than half of her, so i'm still looking for some nice glass cabinets not detolf, something whre i can display 6-8 figures per shelf but it's hard to find and they are not cheap, so i'm working on this, thanks again.

Allen

Thank you so much my friend. I'm honored by your comments and all those who admire such a thing, this is my sister's home, my bsaement is little bit less than half of her, so i'm still looking for some nice glass cabinets not detolf, something whre i can display 6-8 figures per shelf but it's hard to find and they are not cheap, so i'm working on this, thanks again.

Allen

Wish you all the best with your display project my friend and looking forward for some interesting design in the future.
23lo1vr.gif

Great to have Thor home, cognates.

:lol I see you are already jumping ahead with Poison Ivy :lol

Your Thor looks great. Colors on your photos really pop up nicely. :duff

Many thanks Jason for the kind words.
23lo1vr.gif

And yes Poison Ivy is going to be one sexy acquisition. Really looking forward to it.
2rqbwnp.gif

Back