1/6 Hot Toys Yvonne Craig Batgirl for 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatToys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
From the Facebook Batman Collectors page, a vintage Batman collector was Hot Toys guest in Japan and is friends with the Hot Toys co-owner, he was kind to ask questions for me and one answer he posted is Hot Toys is definitely making the 1966 Batgirl!

He also said the Julie Newmar Catwoman is under consideration. I think if the Hot Toys Cesar Romero Joker and Yvonne Craig Batgirl sell well, they'll make the Newmar Catwoman. If the 1966 Batman animated movie is a hit, that will help in my opinion.

I just applied for the group. Before that gets accepted, can you post a link or list the full questions and answers?

The day he (or someone else) does that is the day I believe a word that he types.

Until then, I won't have seen a scrap of proof that this Facebook group has actually been discussing this.

The original poster's story sounds more plausible than others but I'd like the list of questions to be sure. I sure as **** would post it in the first post.

The day he (or someone else) does that is the day I believe a word that he types.

Until then, I won't have seen a scrap of proof that this Facebook group has actually been discussing this.

You can verify by joining and reading for yourself. It's that easy.

I just applied for the group. Before that gets accepted, can you post a link or list the full questions and answers?

My Facebook app doesn't show a link and it's a closed group so you'd have to be a member to read the thread.

What was posted by the fan who sold his gigantic 1960s Batman collection to Hot Toys was 1/6 Batmobile canceled, Batgirl in 2017, Newmar under consideration, book about 1960s American and Japanese Batman toys planned. He kindly relayed questions and answers as a favor. Lots of photos of Hot Toys museum and office.

I'm looking forward to their 1966 Batgirl.

Well, did anyone really expect a Cesar Romero Joker? I know I didn't, it was a pleasant surprise and looks great... so you never know.

I don't think it's impossible, but with Hot Toys I won't believe it until I see it any more.

You can verify by joining and reading for yourself. It's that easy.

My Facebook app doesn't show a link and it's a closed group so you'd have to be a member to read the thread.

What was posted by the fan who sold his gigantic 1960s Batman collection to Hot Toys was 1/6 Batmobile canceled, Batgirl in 2017, Newmar under consideration, book about 1960s American and Japanese Batman toys planned. He kindly relayed questions and answers as a favor. Lots of photos of Hot Toys museum and office.

I'm looking forward to their 1966 Batgirl.

What about the members on here who don't have Facebook? :dunno

This reminds me of a similar problem a number of people on here had with another guy who claims to have inside information. He'd never be transparent or list his sources, he'd be mysterious about it and run away when asked to elaborate.

Please understand, I'm not calling you a liar. But seeing what happened two weeks ago, with everyone asking you to provide proof that this exchange happened in this private Facebook group (of which you wouldn't even provide a link to the join page, leaving people to find it for themselves, nor did you provide screenshots of said conversation for the benefit of the forum), can only make me suspicious, following what happened at the end of August in the Ani-Com thread (which was a wake up call for a number of people on here). I want to see this figure as much as anyone. :peace

Please understand, I'm not calling you a liar. But seeing what happened two weeks ago, with everyone asking you to provide proof that this exchange happened in this private Facebook group (of which you wouldn't even provide a link to the join page, leaving people to find it for themselves, nor did you provide screenshots of said conversation for the benefit of the forum), can only make me suspicious, following what happened at the end of August in the Ani-Com thread (which was a wake up call for a number of people on here). I want to see this figure as much as anyone. :peace

I never claimed it was inside information as Ed posted it publicly on Batman Collectors.
I haven't posted a screenshot because I don't know how. Anyway it's an easy group to find on Facebook.

No 66 batmobile is bs. Still pissed about that. If batgirl released that's cool. But not holding my breath or hope anymore. Hope Hot Toys reconsiders if movie does well and Romero sells out.

It's crap that they're maybe shelving it, but if the rumour is true, then at least we're getting two more companion figures. That's better than nothing.

I never claimed it was inside information as Ed posted it publicly on Batman Collectors.

Yeah sure, but there's similarity between the two. There was lots of mystery surrounding the group in the thread at least so it may as well have been inside information for all intents and purposes. :)

I haven't posted a screenshot because I don't know how. Anyway it's an easy group to find on Facebook.

Fair enough...

I'll wait for Johnny to post one then.

I'm actually not sure how to screen-capture a webpage myself. Although I would be able to take a photograph of my screen and upload it were I in this position...

Seems Windows 7 doesn't have clipboard. When I pressed the Prnt Scrn button nothing happened. This is what I hate about computers, there's always gotta be some complication that has to be worked around.

Seems Windows 7 doesn't have clipboard. When I pressed the Prnt Scrn button nothing happened. This is what I hate about computers, there's always gotta be some complication that has to be worked around.

Just paste it on "paint", then save as whatever.

To the op, if you have a camera (a phone) you could also "screenshot it". It is really not all that hard to do it, and since we have our local insider, please understand that everyone here is now skeptical about the "I have sources BS".

We have had threads locked down because of it, to the point that the so called "insiders" don't post that often anymore, which is really a good thing.

My wife uses Facebook so I tried to find the group and the only thing I found was a closed group with 11 members. Seems very odd.

It has 380 members. Easy to find! I'm not going to go through the trouble of screen caps, posting to a photo site since there is no upload button on this board. kuat of kuat if you're so good with computers it should be easy for you to do the legwork and find it. You can't expect everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Back