Battleship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....looks like Dookie. My main concern is what the hell Liam Neeson is doing in this movie. Has he now reached the point where he's just collecting paychecks before he announces his retirement?

Wasn't he supposed to retire in 2000 after the Haunting and/or Star Wars: Phantom Menace?

2575992_orig.jpg

:monkey3

Michael Fassbender, I'm there.:rock

In regards to Battleship, Liam Neeson and Rihanna...Sold!

Saw the film today.
A typical popcorn movie with cheesiness, and weak characterisation that you would expect. However the action scenes were real good and well shot, the CGI looked great, and for me it was exciting in places. I liked the one scene that actually related to the board game too. As a Liam Nesson fan though I was very disappointed by the fact that he's hardly in it and has next to nothing to do but stand around on his ship. 3 out of 5 stars

Last edited:
This is one that is a must see on the big screen for me. Will probably never watch it on the small screen. I can't imagine it being any worse than ID4 or Transformers.

saw it yesterday and i liked it , you can compare it to a transformers movie but the humour in it was much better and you get Rihanna instead of Megan Fox :bouncin

Just not appealing to me. Going to skip it. Don't need another Transformers in my life.

Just saying, theres probably not many narcissitic characters played by Leonardo DiCaprio or Guy Pearce or whoever worthy of your avatar/signature combo love letters. ;)

Not enough opportunities for a coordinated avatar/sig picture for you?

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this? How does that relate to my disapproval of the film?

Just saying, theres probably not many narcissitic characters played by Leonardo DiCaprio or Guy Pearce or whoever worthy of your avatar/signature combo love letters. ;)

Certainly not from Battleship there isn't.

This guy looks snooty enough for your avatar.

AlexBattleship.jpg

Snooty is how you would describe David/Kiefer from the Lost Boys is it?

75238739Jh_o.jpg

Back