Battleship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long is Rihanna in it? Her presence in the film is whats keeping me away for the most part at the moment.

the aliens were inconsistent.

the ending was dumb and funny.

the extra scene after the end credits was pretty pointless.

but yeah, lots of bang and boom and a couple of bewbs.

I was so glad when the lady finally realized people where actually getting up to go complain. She clued in that she needed to get out now.

I'm so fortunate that has never happened to me in a movie experience.

Although one dumbass teenager during ROTS decided to use a laser pointer on the screen for a minute.

Some guy behind me yelled, "put that away or else I'll come down and shove it down your throat!"

Let's just say that kid didn't bother us again. :lol:lol

Josh, did the lady eventually leave?

I'm so fortunate that has never happened to me in a movie experience.

Although one dumbass teenager during ROTS decided to use a laser pointer on the screen for a minute.

Some guy behind me yelled, "put that away or else I'll come down and shove it down your throat!"

Let's just say that kid didn't bother us again. :lol:lol

Josh, did the lady eventually leave?

Its happened a few times but only once was it really just truly awful.

She did just about the time when she saw several people all get up about the same time.

Its happened a few times but only once was it really just truly awful.

She did just about the time when she saw several people all get up about the same time.

Yeah, it truly never ceases to amaze me the lack of common sense some people display. Too bad you can't legislate that and morality. :gah:

Yeah, I'm not sure where taking two small kids to a movie like that at and at that time was a good idea. :lol

How long is Rihanna in it? Her presence in the film is whats keeping me away for the most part at the moment.

:lol:rotfl:lol Me too. "Tough" Rihanna is an awful idea. How is she supposed to fight aliens if she can't defend herself from her boyfriend?:monkey3

I am a little hung up about the whole Rihanna thing too. I mean, seriously... you are already making money putting out "music" now you have to try and do the triple threat thing of becoming and actress too???

Eh, I do want to see the film, but I just don't like when "singers/musicians" think they need to act too. Very few pull it off.

So, those who seen it, how long does Liam Neeson last before he dies? (as the trailer suggests)?

lets just say you were very mislead by that trailer. :monkey1

How much screen-time does he have, you can tell me in spoilers if you want.. The only way I'm seeing this is if Neeson has a good amount of screen time.

Back