Battleship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't show why he was killed.

They were taking out the streets as a way to cripple the city and civilian causalities happened just like in real war. They realized that small kid with a bat posed no real threat.

So go ahead and try again. :)

You tell em' Josh! YOU TELL THE ENTIRE WHOLE WORLD!!!

They didn't show why he was killed.

They were taking out the streets as a way to cripple the city and civilian causalities happened just like in real war. They realized that small kid with a bat posed no real threat.

So go ahead and try again. :)

Actually, they were isolating the mountain with the communication gear on it. The police on the mountain even told the guy and girl that.

It may not have been an academy award winner...but this was a good movie.

I don't remember seeing any posts about the alien bombs being the pegs from the game, though.

This thread is funny... though I will admit I came to the same conclusion (it's the typical american military propaganda movie etc etc), until I read this:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440129/board/flat/198588480

:clap

Makes sense. Awesome movie, really enjoyed it but I liked it even more when I read that.

I don't see how this makes it a better movie and I never thought of this as a "typical american military propaganda movie".

HUH? Stop confusseding me! :mad:

What I meant was no offense to anyone here or disrespect to the American military.

But what I meant is that this movie is considered a typical american hollywood movie where the americans save the world against all odds and their armies are so advanced etc. It got really bad reviews and people hating it because it was "typical", "poor script", "bad acting", "cliché" etc. I mean, read what even Darklord Dave wrote in this thread. :slap

This movie was actually something very different. Everyone thought the aliens were the bad guys and the humans were the good guys when it was the opposite.

It had more meaning that just being a typical alien invasion movie with america saving the day from the "bad aliens".

What I meant was no offense to anyone here or disrespect to the American military.

But what I meant is that this movie is considered a typical american hollywood movie where the americans save the world against all odds and their armies are so advanced etc. It got really bad reviews and people hating it because it was "typical", "poor script", "bad acting", "cliché" etc. I mean, read what even Darklord Dave wrote in this thread. :slap

This movie was actually something very different. Everyone thought the aliens were the bad guys and the humans were the good guys when it was the opposite.

It had more meaning that just being a typical alien invasion movie with america saving the day from the "bad aliens".

That is really just one person's opinion of the movie. I'm sure the writers didn't intend on the aliens being the good guys or they would've wrote it differently.

I liked the movie as I saw it. :dunno

:lol at anyone naive enough to believe that a movie based off a board game has any deep meaning to it.

Thanks. Really digging your attitude as of lately, very nice..

That is really just one person's opinion of the movie. I'm sure the writers didn't intend on the aliens being the good guys or they would've wrote it differently.

I liked the movie as I saw it. :dunno

I don't see it as an opinion, it's pretty obvious their intentions were peaceful, if you actually read the link I gave you..

justs saw this and blu ray and it was so bad/chessy

the fx where nice and all but when I saw them target the alien ship (F22)
and the USS Missouri drift I laughed so hard.

got to be the cheesiest movies ever.

I was really disappointed with the way the alien ships could only hop across the water. That was just horrible.

Also, they have this tech that creates an impenetrable shield. However, their weapons of attack seem to be based on explosive technology like our own. WTH??

Big name actor like Liam Neeson and he was hardly involved through most of the movie.

The game rules. The movie blows.

Back