Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fc1fe294ee1fe9ee1441e4cecb26f0ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Avengergram pics are great! It's good to see these figures used in situations like this instead of the standard substandard neutral pose.

Wrong thread I know... Just wanted to show the civilian Witch

Excuse the phone camera...The actual statement of in hand it looks better is true on this one.

IMG_20170215_212126.jpg

You know am so surprised - the more I look at her - they even got her moles right! Hair perfect! Outfit superbly crafted! Great accessories! It's absolutely stunning! Paint job is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn ... I ordered the parted out head sculpt and was planning to use this instead of the AoU one. So when I got it today, I took some pics and now I'm royally ******ed coz I can't decide which I like better. XD

C5WERvcWcAAzBQQ.jpg

Damn ... I ordered the parted out head sculpt and was planning to use this instead of the AoU one. So when I got it today, I took some pics and now I'm royally ******ed coz I can't decide which I like better. XD

C5WERvcWcAAzBQQ.jpg

Easy fix! Just get the third party stealth witch and use the CW sculpt for that ;D

Back