Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting to hear back from my LCS for when they get the figure. Should be any day now! :)

Great collection, where'd you get the custom civilian clothing one from?

OSK (one sixth kit) had it up for preorder a month or so ago. My Civil War Witch arrived yesterday. I also received my civvie Civil War Witch and my Bucket of Gun Master (Cleric Preston from Equilibrium) figure too. It was a good day for figures. My preorders are now down to 4 figures, Retro colored Mk XV Sneaky, Mk XXX Blue Steel, Mk VI DC, and Mk XLVI DC. It will be increased though, as we've already seen hints of Mk XXVIII Jack and Mk XXIII Shades.
Ryan

Wanda arrived today! I won't bother posting pics because they'll be sideways :lol :lol :lol She's a pretty great figure, don't have many compliments except on how hard it is to but on the smaller magic effects and not have them look silly. Besides that, everything is honestly kinda perfect and she's one of my favorites :)

Got my figure today, and holy cow, what a figure! Probably the best in the Civil War line, except for maybe Captain America. I knew this figure would look good, but man, it's just about perfect! As mentioned above the magic effects are little annoying to put on, but otherwise, there is nothing to complain about here.

2 pics is all u get!

I'm definitely a fan of the CW for sure, best one, best accessories, best everything except costume... I still prefer the NA version costume as a costume. CW figure is much more poseable then NA.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2553.jpg
    IMG_2553.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 260
Woot! Got mine from my LCS! A little over retail, but so well worth it! :yess:

I finally have had a chance to check out this figure and I think it's a good one.

Some solo shots

IMG_0005 - rotated.jpg IMG_0012.JPG

The HT figure with its Hasbro 1/12 scale counterpart

IMG_0006.JPG

The CW Scarlet Witch along other female HT figures that I own - Maria Hill, CW Black Widow and Pepper Potts

IMG_0007.jpg

A little Civil War scene with the current figures that I have. For the CW Ant-man, I am using the two HT accessories from other figures and the Hasbro BAF.

IMG_0016.jpg

Back