Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is bought. I ain't nitpicking **** anymore. The amount of releases when it comes to stuff I actually like has gone to 0.

HT doesn't care, EB doesn't even exist and no one else is doing anything at all.

This is Bought, no questions asked.

This is bought. I ain't nitpicking **** anymore. The amount of releases when it comes to stuff I actually like has gone to 0.

HT doesn't care, EB doesn't even exist and no one else is doing anything at all.

This is Bought, no questions asked.

Yes, I can nitpick the crap out of it, but I will most likely get it. I've waited too long for a "high end" Rambo figure. It's a grail piece.

I hear Threezero never quite matches their prototypes, so expect the final product to look off or lesser looking quality

Not sure this is worth $200

HT charges $500 for stupid IM and they all look the same. $200 is a steal nowadays. And yes, I hope it matches the proto, but I'm buying anyway.

HT charges $500 for stupid IM and they all look the same. $200 is a steal nowadays. And yes, I hope it matches the proto, but I'm buying anyway.

75369277_3043158482378950_6624682837251457024_o.jpg

Would love an M65 Jacket FB figure, had to sell mine from Hot Toys, though mainly you need a head sculpt for that, all the other parts could easily be sourced off eBay for a custom, I had even replaced the HT jacket with a better fitting one.

I owned every Hot Toys Rambo with the exception of the HALO one with the flight suit when he jumps out of the helicopter in part II.
I am a HUGE Rambo fan ------ but something about this sculpt/proportions is off.

His neck needs to be longer (even with the long hair "covering", it still looks like he's hunching his head & neck down and shrugging his shoulders up); his face appears a little drawn in & a touch too elongated; lastly I'm NOT a fan of the rubber arms at all. I'd almost rather see joints than what's occurring in the pics...

Disappointing... though I hope they continue, especially with Fist Blood, and Rambo (IV) - maybe I'll build up a tolerance/acceptance by then!

I’m surprised it’s under $200

I’m tempted..does anyone know if a Threezero body worth it?

I owned every Hot Toys Rambo with the exception of the HALO one with the flight suit when he jumps out of the helicopter in part II.
I am a HUGE Rambo fan ------ but something about this sculpt/proportions is off.

His neck needs to be longer (even with the long hair "covering", it still looks like he's hunching his head & neck down and shrugging his shoulders up); his face appears a little drawn in & a touch too elongated; lastly I'm NOT a fan of the rubber arms at all. I'd almost rather see joints than what's occurring in the pics...

Disappointing... though I hope they continue, especially with Fist Blood, and Rambo (IV) - maybe I'll build up a tolerance/acceptance by then!

This figure does seem to be riding a bit on the “it’s the best 1/6 Rambo made to date” factor, even with flaws it still looks more real and better overall than any of the HT figures.

This figure does seem to be riding a bit on the “it’s the best 1/6 Rambo made to date” factor, even with flaws it still looks more real and better overall than any of the HT figures.

Yes (...sadly?). I just can't seem to get over the vertically stretched/narrower face portrait (my biggest issue) no matter how hard I try, and the overall impression that Thor dropped his hammer squarely on the top of this figure's head, compressing him :(

The HT ones were embarrassing... I sold them as I was made a great offer, but a small part of me has always harbored some remorse for parting with anything Rambo just on principle...

This gives me a 2nd chance, but it's with the biggest *sigh* - so much so, that I may pass (breaks my heart to admit).

Call me crazy, @MaulFan, but I'm leaning towards the "TOON-ed"-up Last Blood figure more so than this one... I can accept a cartoony "interpretation" likeness more than an attempt at photorealism that misses the mark with what would appear to be some pretty simple observations... (not to be too harsh!)

rambo3fig.JPGrambo3.jpg

but I'm leaning towards the "TOON-ed"-up Last Blood figure more so than this one... I can accept a cartoony "interpretation" likeness more than an attempt at photorealism that misses the mark with what would appear to be some pretty simple observations... (not to be too harsh!)

Same here. Last Blood Rambo looks better than this exaggerated 80's hair band, rubbered arms waiting to tear and crack version of Rambo.

Back