Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had made the original 1000 then decided to do another 1000 that is a re-issue. Making the rest of the original ES is not a re-issue IMO. Adding a few hundred more would not change the collectability of the statue. Once is sold out again the prices would go right back up for those who care and it would allow a few more collectors to enjoy it too. Collectors who paid way over retail risk it losing value if SS or whoever comes out with a comparable/better P1 down the road anyway so I don't see the problem.

If they had made the original 1000 then decided to do another 1000 that is a re-issue. Making the rest of the original ES is not a re-issue IMO. Adding a few hundred more would not change the collectability of the statue. Once is sold out again the prices would go right back up for those who care and it would allow a few more collectors to enjoy it too. Collectors who paid way over retail risk it losing value if SS or whoever comes out with a comparable/better P1 down the road anyway so I don't see the problem.

Well - it had to happen eventually - we agree on this one.

(* next - we all create peace across the world and cure all known diseases *)

Hey all,

Just want some advice please...

I am thinking about getting my wolfs plasma cannons professionally painted to match the level of detail that's actually on my Plasma Cannon 1:1 scale. What do you think?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Hey...

I have given a very reputable professional Predator painter my LSF unmasked head to touch up and to add extra detail and I have to say... WOW!!!!!! The teeth look so much better. The green burn and dark purple inner cheek looks so much more realistic. So glad I did this! It has improved the head from the original!!

Original paint from SSC with one quill missing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441205279.393153.jpg

Repaint and quill added
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441205331.193225.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

very nice :) it looks glossy too around the mouth, shame the head looks too matte overall still but a very nice improvement

very nice :) it looks glossy too around the mouth, shame the head looks too matte overall still but a very nice improvement

Thanks. Yeah I agree. The whole statue could do with glossing... Might just do that one day, but your right!

I see it as an improvement. Every time I look at it now it's like having a new piece ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

LOOK AT MY WOLF LSF UPGRADES ;) so happy right now!

So...

Plasma Cannons Before...
Very poor finish from Sideshow!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441811348.170925.jpg

Vial before...
Inaccurate finish from Sidshow!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441811426.880366.jpg

Plasma Cannons and Vial finished ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441811450.199286.jpg

Can't wait to get these home and put back on him!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Symbols on the cannons look awesome.

Vial looks cool too. Looks like my lifesize one.

What's that base from? Part of the AVP temple?

Back