Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well unless you want to pay $1200 plus postage plus vat for a 1/4 on a step base with a funny head.... :lol

Wolfs my best piece by miles, first and last thing anyone notices, well worth the cash IMO.

Can totally agree Solarsailor, when this piece arrives in to my collection it will be the CENTRE PIECE... 2nd to none Predator wise. CANT WAIT!!!!!

Can totally agree Solarsailor, when this piece arrives in to my collection it will be the CENTRE PIECE... 2nd to none Predator wise. CANT WAIT!!!!!

He will be. Epic statue and seriously if this was any bigger, it would look stupid. It's freaking massive, I can't imagine where you would even display something like that. The good thing about him is he kind of fits in scale wise with normal PF's, not perfectly but not out of place.

As for the price well yeah at the time everyone was like whoaa (including me by the way), but then now I'm about to drop a grand on the XM Magneto and that's only a 1/4 and it's only about 16 inches tall I think. Even 6 months seems to being around a new acceptance of "too much".

He will be. Epic statue and seriously if this was any bigger, it would look stupid. It's freaking massive, I can't imagine where you would even display something like that. The good thing about him is he kind of fits in scale wise with normal PF's, not perfectly but not out of place.

As for the price well yeah at the time everyone was like whoaa (including me by the way), but then now I'm about to drop a grand on the XM Magneto and that's only a 1/4 and it's only about 16 inches tall I think. Even 6 months seems to being around a new acceptance of "too much".

I can agree...
I just need to find a place that can build me a display case with LED lights to display him in now... Any ideas bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no word on any reissue of this big bad guy. I can see SS never reissuing this one because of the massive shipping problems they had. That's why I believe they cut this one off short of the others.

I can agree...
I just need to find a place that can build me a display case with LED lights to display him in now... Any ideas bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very hard to find a display case for him because of his size. I am also looking to get a display case for him. Might learn how to make one myself!

:lecture Why do something that has already been done (and recently, no less)?. Do a character that hasn't been visited yet.

Ok, some people missed out on Wolf. Fair enough. But I've missed out on some great pieces in the past, and it doesn't mean I want SS to just re-release them. That's bad luck on my part.

I totally Agree! I missed out on the Predator Cinemaquette, I would hate it if that got re-issued again. Would defeat the purpose of being rare and unique to some collectors.

I totally Agree! I missed out on the Predator Cinemaquette, I would hate it if that got re-issued again. Would defeat the purpose of being rare and unique to some collectors.

You're missing the point, The Cinemaquette is a proper high end collectible with an ES, it is a very special piece that will never be seen again and I regret not having one. The Wolf LSF on the other hand was never sold as a collectible. You may assume that it was given it's humungous price tag, but the reality is it is completely unlimited and SS can revisit it at any time and as often as they like over the years. People knew this was a possibility when they ordered it. As is the case with all of the LSF line and even some of the lower end stuff these days (Masked P1 lsb, Galactacus etc)

You're missing the point, The Cinemaquette is a proper high end collectible with an ES, it is a very special piece that will never be seen again and I regret not having one. The Wolf LSF on the other hand was never sold as a collectible. You may assume that it was given it's humungous price tag, but the reality is it is completely unlimited and SS can revisit it at any time and as often as they like over the years. People knew this was a possibility when they ordered it. As is the case with all of the LSF line and even some of the lower end stuff these days (Masked P1 lsb, Galactacus etc)

An ES does not make something a collectible or not. Not all LSFs are "limited", some do have ESs. Sure they can remake Wolf, but it is very unlikely, and even if they did I suspect they would change it dramatically like they are doing with the reaper. There are an estimated 300-400 Wolf LSFs, so ES or no ES, the Wolf is rarer than the CM. Saying is Wolf was not sold as a collectible is silly, what else is a $2K statue? A doorstop? As much as I would like a CM, another good P1 Pred will be made someday, and could be even better(probably not much cheaper though).

An ES does not make something a collectible or not. Not all LSFs are "limited", some do have ESs. Sure they can remake Wolf, but it is very unlikely

This is just an assumption though, whether we think it is likely or not the point is they can make them (I actually think they will at some point) There is a limited market when it comes to this kind of price bracket, but the customer base changes all of the time, new people find the hobby, others leave. It is highly possible SS will put these LSF statues out every 5-7 years or so when the marklet demands it and they have every right to do so as they never sold it with a capped ES. I would consider the Cinemaquette more collectible than the Wolf personally, regardless of how many Wolf statues may have been made. I wonder, Where did this 300 number come from anyway?

This is just an assumption though, whether we think it is likely or not the point is they can make them (I actually think they will at some point) There is a limited market when it comes to this kind of price bracket, but the customer base changes all of the time, new people find the hobby, others leave. It is highly possible SS will put these LSF statues out every 5-7 years or so when the marklet demands it and they have every right to do so as they never sold it with a capped ES. I would consider the Cinemaquette more collectible than the Wolf personally, regardless of how many Wolf statues may have been made. I wonder, Where did this 300 number come from anyway?
No, it is not an assumption any more than your statement. They could make another 10K Wolf statues and it would still be a collectible, people would still buy them, and it would still be a good statue. ES on it's own means nothing, only that the value would suffer a bit for anyone who would want to resell later on. Plus in "5-7" years it will be $2500+ judging by the rate these are going up. Any P1 statue is going to be more "collectible" than a similar Wolf, simply for the fact that it is the P1. The 300 number comes from the number we have seen in hand over all the collectible boards and the number of ones you see selling. It is an estimate, but remember lots of these got damaged in shipping too so it may be even less than that.

this piece is already, what over two years old now, can't believe ppl continue to talk about it being reissued. If it does, it will be different in many ways. There will defn be another 1/4 Wolf down the road, just not anytime soon. Unlike the Reaper, who is the grail of the COTD line, there are plenty of Preds SS can make way before they revisit Wolf and they could price them at 2k again. Won't happen, time to move on already, the discussion is :horse

Back