1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre ordered this months ago and have it on flex, just had the first flex payment charged to my card yesterday. Hopefully this will be out in April.

I have him Pre ordered. Looks like Hot Toys schedule for Japan updated for a March Delivery. We should be seeing real in hand pics soon,...

:clap

It's the 21st of march now. So it's unlikely to have been pushed back from march to march...

My question didn't imply that though, it implied a delay to April or May....either way hts had it for March and ss had it for April so it was a valid question.

image.jpg

I wonder if rs will have a peg for him to have that pose or is he just standing there by himself? Cant wait for both rs and ip, finally the im3 suits will start rolling out. Mk 42 and heartbreaker aren't far off now.

I think this will be an interesting suit to watch...once it is in hands some will want to pick it up and I also see quite a few people cancelling as he is a little goofy looking for the price with Iron Patriot right beside him and Heartbreaker right behind him...

With ip pics popping up im hoping we start to see this guy soon. I really wanna see what he looks like in person. May is going to be awesome!:panic:

Still nothing on him? Has he come out in china yet because there hasn't been any pics? I wonder if he's getting delayed again?

So 'Power Pose' Red Snapper has more articulation than 'Power Pose' Mark XLII, but not as much as the regular 1/6 Iron Man figures, right? I wonder what the thinking behind this is?

So 'Power Pose' Red Snapper has more articulation than 'Power Pose' Mark XLII, but not as much as the regular 1/6 Iron Man figures, right? I wonder what the thinking behind this is?

As far as I can tell he has as much pose ability as this armor would allow, why the different lines though idk. Power pose looked like a cheaper line with less articulation but that was only true with mk42, Red snapper has basically the articulation of a mms and cost as much as them so I have no idea what they were thinking there honestly.

I thInk if they would have made the arms/claws retractable then this would have been an MMS. That seems like the only thing it's lacking. It actually is a lot more poseable than it should compared to the PPS Mark 42.

EDIT: Sorry Chozo, didn't mean to echo your post but I was typing as you posted. :)

Back