NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a seller that has zero feedback is usually a bad sign. Personally, I'd just bite the bullet and buy it from BBTS.com or another reputable dealer for
the retail price. You know the old saying..."if it seems to good to be true, it probably is".

Yeah so I finally got the figure but after a long debate with myself decided not to keep this figure!I got as far as opening the box but didn't even bother removing the figure from it twistie ties.For the price,its GREAT especially if you can't afford the HT 1/6 version or the upcoming SSC PFF!Anyway,if anyones interested before I put this up on EBAY, I'm selling mine with the Mattel 1/6 Batman Display Base($105 includes shipping & paypal fees US only) which goes GREAT with this figure.SORRY guyz for posting this here but just wanted to give fellow freaks first dibs!Just PM me if interested and i can send you PICS also can ship worldwide but its extra.^_^

Has anyone found a way to fix the problem where the torso is at an angle? Mine came like that and honestly it has totally ruined any enjoyment I had for this piece, it's just broken. :/

Some pics of my NECA 1/4 Keaton Batman -

And as I previously stated mine does suffer from a bad paint job on the eyes (it doesn't look too bad in-hand but it is there as you can see) -

I will post my thoughts on the figure later on.

The cowl might not be aligned properly on yours. I remember reading about someone warming up the cowl and moving it around a bit to make the eyes straighten up. It was somewhere in this thread back when the figure first came out. Based on that last picture that might help your figure a lot more since hte nose looks off center compared to the lips.

The cowl might not be aligned properly on yours. I remember reading about someone warming up the cowl and moving it around a bit to make the eyes straighten up. It was somewhere in this thread back when the figure first came out. Based on that last picture that might help your figure a lot more since hte nose looks off center compared to the lips.

Ha, I actually did the cowl mod prior to the pics and I also steamed the cape so I may have made the 'squint' worse. :slap :lol

I will readjust it to see if it improves it. Thanks I would never have noticed that unless you pointed it out to me my friend. :hi5:

Steaming the cape makes a huge difference. I had to steam mine when I got it. I love this figure, I have three on my shelf right now.

I finally got this figure on Monday @ TOYNK. I just went there in person and I was able to pick out the best one they had.

So I ordered some of those Kaiser stands. Anyone know how long they take to ship them?

I got Tony's cape today and OMG it is beautiful. It totally elevates this figure from being okay to amazing. I love it.

So I ordered some of those Kaiser stands. Anyone know how long they take to ship them?

I think they shipped mine the next day. I got some of those little black stands for Kenner figures too and they work great. Was hoping to use them for BTAS Harley and Catwoman, then I noticed that they don't have the peg holes in their feet :slap

Guess I should be getting My Tony cape soon then since I ordered at the beginning of April.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I got Tony's cape today and OMG it is beautiful. It totally elevates this figure from being okay to amazing. I love it.

I think they shipped mine the next day. I got some of those little black stands for Kenner figures too and they work great. Was hoping to use them for BTAS Harley and Catwoman, then I noticed that they don't have the peg holes in their feet :slap

https://www.collectingwarehouse.com...ure-Stands-fit-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figures-More

Are those what you got for your BTAS figures? I was tempted to get them but I wasn't sure if they would work well. I have a lot of the BTAS figures from the 90s and having stands would help.

My stands arrived...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398388128230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398388128230.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 483
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398388159903.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398388159903.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 483
Can someone say me where i can buy a stand for this figure???

Enviado con Tapatalk

For my NECA Adam West Batman. I went to Hobby Lobby and made my own stand. Material and paint came to $15.00.

Back