NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if we saw the Returns proto at SDCC but that is prob a little to early for that.. Prob next year at Toy Fair...

SDCC will most likely have the 66 Robin, Ledger Joker and maybe some prototypes of new stuff that they're working on (Hulk maybe?).

finally got around to opening mine, an impressive figure for sure but appears to be awkwardly put together. no matter what i do i cannot get the torso and rightt leg to line up. he kind of leans to the right a little.

not a deal breaker, but also not as cool as the arkham batman. that is figure of the year for me so far.

finally got around to opening mine, an impressive figure for sure but appears to be awkwardly put together. no matter what i do i cannot get the torso and rightt leg to line up. he kind of leans to the right a little.

not a deal breaker, but also not as cool as the arkham batman. that is figure of the year for me so far.

Yeah, Keaton is a good figure, but AO Batman still wins it. I really hope NECA makes a Deathstroke for us!

Hi guys! Anyone willing to sell/ give away their original cape (those with Tony Mei's cape)? I accidentally ruin my own cape when i was cutting those annoying hanging threads. Now there's a hole and im sad. :(

Battle damaged would be easy to simply retool. They could add the bolo launcher, steel gauntlet and wrist shield to fully complete the character between both releases.

Yeah I'm expecting a Battle damaged batman. I wouldn't mind seeing the grappling hook thing used in the museum scene. I believe the hot toys came with that. Which one was the steel gauntlet?

expandablegauntlet.jpg

Oh that makes sense. I was thinking the other day that if the Battle Damaged version doesn't come with some of the accessories I want, I should try to get them 3-d printed in the proper scale and paint them myself.

Oh that makes sense. I was thinking the other day that if the Battle Damaged version doesn't come with some of the accessories I want, I should try to get them 3-d printed in the proper scale and paint them myself.

I wish should could enlarge the Hot Toys Dx09 Hands, by casting them and englarging them. that way we could have more hand options.... You would think someone would have done it by now... Same with the HT West Hands...

Mezco is far worse with all those Walter Whites. Atleast NECA has variety and clever retools, not just straight up repaints.

Gave repainting the head another go, as I thought I am now better at it compared to when I had my first try almost 7 months ago. I feel happier with it now :)

NECA really gave us a good Keaton sculpt, IMO. Sorry for the poor pics. No time to set up the tripod.

P7230737_zpseb06072a.jpg

P7230744_zps6635ec7c.jpg

Back