Firefly 1/6th Scale Figure Photos Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masterbarkeep

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, this thread is for people to post photos of their Firefly Figures. Most of them will probably be Trev sculpts, but if you have original ones or bought one, this is the place to post photos. Show off, we want to see your work !

NOTE: PHOTOS ONLY ! If you want to make comments, questions, complaints, do it somewhere else. THIS PLACE is for Photos ONLY ! If you want to ask a question. PM. That's what they're for.

If you want to post multiple photos of your figures or updates of them, feel free. If you want make multiple posts. Go ahead, just make sure they have photos. Heh.

IF you want to tell people about your photos, how your figure was made, where you got your clothing, or who made it/painted it. Feel free but please do so WITH your photos. Hell, we WANT them ! So please, tell us details about your figure.

Partial photos or photos of incomplete figures are ok. Tell us what you're working on, what stage your at.

That's all I can think of. Other then that, post away and Show off, because that is what this thread is for !

These are photos of my happy couple. Zoe and Wash. Painted by Customikey, sculpted by Trev, and clothing by sithloardmacgyver . But they arn't finished.
Wash needs his jump suit faded a bit, and his Dinos.

As for Zoe, I junked this body and got another one that would fit better and allow for diffrent hands. She also needed a gunbelt, which I am getting later. But I figured as these two would make a nice first post.
JERMS !!!

Here's a picture of my Mal, the belt buckle has since been painted gold :wink1:

_MG_2086.jpg

My Mal. I've made a few upgrades since this pic was taken. I'll take new pics once I get River squared away and his new pistol.

IMG_6680.jpg

recipe

Body: Narrow TT
Head: Sculpted by Trevor, painted by GDB
Jacket: SMcG with clasps by Old Grandpa
Rig & Gun: Stevo (lengthened)
Shirt, Pants, Suspenders: A.J Clothiers
Boots: Dragon WWII German Black Long Boots - repainted.
Gloves: Bank Robber Joker - repainted
Stand Decal: EVILFACE

And my River painted by GDB.
96b95763.jpg

I decided to add my dad's Firefly bashes to this running photo thread...

Old Grandpa's Firefly Crew (so far)

img0945zn.jpg

img0948fl.jpg

Thank you Son. I've been meaning to get my crew on this thread. Always thought it was a good idea. All my sculpts were painted by Josh Small, most clothing items from Chad If there are any questions about any of my bashes I'll be happy to answer your questions

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
They are modified Newline japanese officer boots. chibischmoo modded them for me, for which I'm extremely grateful.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I think I may need to get the eyes on mine redone.

:wave Just finished a Mal head and I'm doing two more Mal heads (with the eyes to the side like SilentSurfer's recent Mal head) at the moment, could always fit this in.

6046010256_e8b7d9a811_b.jpg

Those Mal boots are ridiculously awesome!

Here's a full Mal shot...

mal_fullshot.jpg

And here's another of Book.

book_headshot.jpg

Thanks to you melanarus on the awesome paintwork for Book, and thanks to you cadaver202 for Book's shirt. Couldn't've done it without either of you.

Haha! I totally forgot I made the shirt! I was wondering where you got it from.

Mal looks really good! I like the real leather boots.

I'm still looking for a good fabric for our other project. Finding a nice grey is really hard. Who would of thought?

Back