Firefly 1/6th Scale Figure Photos Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jmw, love that Mal! I haven't even seen the show and I am thinking about putting one together!

Here is my Mal so far.

1323134983.jpg

1323135052.jpg

That's a different take... I like how it looks!

Thanks. I love everyone's version of this but wanted to do something a little different. So I scoured the net and looked over every version of clothing that Mal ever wore and pieced together this one. Now I just need his coat and I will be happy.

I am planning on pieceing together this crew and have a few questions,

If you ordered a Mal rig from Stevostoys, what size did you order? (I am using a HT Narrow body)

What body did you use for Zoe?

Almost done with Jayne. Still need to find a suitable leg holster and knife for his belt.

1328798002.jpg

1328797984.jpg

1328797953.jpg

1328797930.jpg

1328797896.jpg

Finally got my Jayne and Mal bashes together

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

None of this would have been possible without the help of a lot of people on the boards here

Old Grandpa: Tons of help on where to get parts, bash recipes, Mal's Gloves, etc.
Peteskywalker: Painted the heads
Trevor's heads
Anzik: Mal's Duster
Star Puffs: Shirt, pants, Braces
EVILFACE: Base Decals
Stevo: Mal's gun and rig, Jaynes pistol, Jayne's knife, knife sheath, and wrist gauntlet.

and all the people who's work I emulated in making these.

Last edited:
Man, those two are great. I especially like the Jayne. Probably the best ive seen of the character.

I also dig the custom stands with mini versions of the qmx posters behing them. Cool stuff man.

Fantastic! I am looking to pick up a mal shirt, pants and duster, do those members make them csi? Or did they just have extra parts?

Man, those two are great. I especially like the Jayne. Probably the best ive seen of the character.

I also dig the custom stands with mini versions of the qmx posters behing them. Cool stuff man.

Thanks man.

Fantastic! I am looking to pick up a mal shirt, pants and duster, do those members make them csi? Or did they just have extra parts?

The pants are from Battle Gear Toys. Star Puffs altered them to fit better and put the strips down the side. She also made my shirt and the braces, both of which look outstanding but its hard to see with the duster on.

Those figures turned out really nice. Love the way you decided to display them. Very creative. All around a great job. You should be proud.

Old Grandpa

It has been months in the making, but I have finally finished my first 1/6 custom figure. I have to say it was definitely worth the wait. I am so pumped! :rock

This guy aims to misbehave...
IMG_1163.jpg

Close up
IMG_1162.jpg

Back