Action Figure Funko - SUICIDE SQUAD - 3.75" Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
https://legionofcollectors.com/coming-soon-from-funko-suicide-squad-action-figures/

"The heroic villains of the summer blockbuster Suicide Squad
are coming soon as Action Figures!

Collect The Joker (shirtless), Killer Croc, Katana, Enchantress,
Underwater Batman, Deadshot, and Inmate Harley!

Each figure is 3 3/4″ high and fully posable!"

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Coming in January!"

They're currently available to preorder at BigBadToyStore.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=funko%20suicide%20figure

I will probably get these. I wanted to get a Squad set up and this will be "cheap" plus Funko will most likely go and make the rest of them, so I can do it that way.

Man, this just makes the new 5 POA Star Wars figures look bad. Hasbro could at least have had the elbow and knee articulation that these have especially with the way they're priced.

I will probably get these. I wanted to get a Squad set up and this will be "cheap" plus Funko will most likely go and make the rest of them, so I can do it that way.

Likewise. I really hope we see the rest of the Squad + Waller in this line, since it looks like one of our only chances to get a complete set of figures from the movie.

I wonder why Mattel never made 3.75" Batman v Superman or Suicide Squad figures in the Multiverse line?

I was expecting these to look as rough and generic in likeness as most of the vintage-esque figures from the past. These have great likenesses for the most part.
PLEASE Funko, release a 3 3/4" BATMAN (1989), Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman Animated line (even if it's a double-dip from the DC Collectibles line).
Playsets and vehicles, too! Oh the possibilities!

I was expecting these to look as rough and generic in likeness as most of the vintage-esque figures from the past. These have great likenesses for the most part.
PLEASE Funko, release a 3 3/4" BATMAN (1989), Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman Animated line (even if it's a double-dip from the DC Collectibles line).
Playsets and vehicles, too! Oh the possibilities!

they fixed harleys and joker's faces from the exclusives figure release in that funko mystery box, both of those looked meh and like previous lines

they fixed harleys and joker's faces from the exclusives figure release in that funko mystery box, both of those looked meh and like previous lines

Yeah, they were pretty bad.

LegionofCollectors-July-SuicideSquad-ActionFigure-TheJoker.jpg

dc-legion-of-collectors-suicide-squad-review-july-2016-568.png

Their new figures look better by quite a bit.

My only gripe with this line is that Batman's breather isn't removable.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Did they use the same head sculpt for Harley and Joker?

Now that you mentioned that, I can't unsee it. :lol

Will they look that good though? The promo pics all look like computer renders.

Ehh, they'll probably be softened up with sloppier paint. But for what these cost, they'll be fun, cheap little companion figures for G.I. Joe and Star Wars figures.

I remember seeing Funko's ReAction Gremlins figures for $10.00+ at my local TRU, and that was just for Gizmo. Thankfully these are marked down a bit.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, since the renders of the exclusive figures looked just as good as these and look how they came out. Maybe Funko will prove me wrong but I anticipate these looking just as bad once they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't get my hopes up, since the renders of the exclusive figures looked just as good as these and look how they came out. Maybe Funko will prove me wrong but I anticipate these looking just as bad once they come out.

I can't seem to find any official renders of the exclusive Harley & Joker figures, just in-hand pics. Where did you see them at?

Funko - SUICIDE SQUAD - 3.75" Action Figures

They're on the card that comes in the box. I can't find any pictures online but I remember looking at and wishing the actual Harley figure looked like a woman too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back