1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're going to love it. Harley is great, and Wonder Woman is exquisite, but Deadshot is the figure to beat imo. Great sculpt, great articulation, great accessories. He looks absolutely badass on my shelf, and with all of his weapons, posing him is a ton of fun.

ds.jpg

Nice pics Cammo and Futurion! Along with everyone in the thread. This is indeed a great looking figure.

And the Exclusive sold out.

KG Hobby still have the Special Edition available, so maybe they're not big Will Smith fans in Hong Kong. :lol

Saying that, I'm probably going to display him with the masked sculpt.

Yeah thats how I've had him since day one. The masked sculpt is bad ass.

This is such a great figure. I may have to pick him up sometime. The one nit I have with it is how the neck armor isn't flush with his body. It is just suspended up there. It really draws my eyes there in every pic. Otherwise a really great figure.

Got mine today. There was an issue with my credit card expiring (I had no idea it was close to the expiration date), so I missed the first batch from Sideshow. Happily, I was able to get the exclusive version, as I really wanted the Batman mask and handcuffs. Saves me from buying Suicide Squad Batman!

I'm really knocked out by this figure. So many pouches and accessories. I somehow didn't even know the stop sign was included. Fun stuff.

The likeness is really incredible, and I love that the Deadshot mask is easily removable from its neck piece. That lets me display both the mask and the Will Smith sculpt.

This is my last Hot Toy for a while (until Tactical Suit Batman). Too much bat-product for me to keep up, so I'm no longer a Batman completist when it comes to Hot Toys. This guy should tide me over for a bit, though. Easily my favorite of my four Suicide Squad figures (Purple Coat Joker, Asylum Joker, and regular Harley), and I love the likenesses on all of them. As a longtime Deadshot fan who has read every issue of Suicide Squad, this figure is a great addition to my bat-collection. And for the first time in a long time, the box and the figure came with no issues! Great figure all around.

I've been thinking about picking this figure up for a good while now. How is the ankle pivot? The boots appear to be molded, but there seems to be some play between the ankle peg and the boot. Has anyone tried swapping out for cloth boots?

I just finally got deadshot this weekend......wow.....great figure. Just first rate stuff from hot toys. I had picked up Harley Quinn (first release) only last week and she immediately went into my top 3 favourite figures.....and then deadshot just did the same.

Absolutely fantastic work on the Suicide Squad figures by hot toys.

This figure doesn't get enough love.
Deadshot was one of the really good things about SS, I hope we'll see more of him.
Rumor has it that Idris Elba might play him in Suicide Squad 2, I'm down with that too.

hp7KB80.jpg

16V7Og7.jpg

Back