1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know what the square loop thing is for on the back of his belt. I assume to hold the rifle but I don't know how.

I think its just there you know? haha. You never holster a rifle. It just doesn't make sense. Another funny thing, theres a little carabiner clip that has no use from what I can see either. In the prototype and final shots, it looks like it just hangs around a loop in the rear of the gun harness. Another of those "just there" accessories I suppose. Like the stop sign.

I got this guy to my office today to get him set up, and was disappointed with a couple more issues. One of the holders for the banana magazines had fallen off and one of the metal clips that his body armor straps into was broken. The holder just needs a spot of glue, but the broken strap clip... I don't know where to get one of those.
I also had to glue one of the clip holders back on. Anyone notice his ankles are a bit weak? Or is it just mine?

According to the instructions, the carabiner clip goes around a fabric loop on the back (which is actually a velcro loop), not the hard plastic square bracket/loop. I think that bracket is supposed to help hold the rifle when it's slung around his back

Update: neck plug came out pretty easily.. im assuming I should first glue the rubber piece to the head then attach the plug, but do i need put glue on the plug as well

You'd need to take pictures of all the parts that are separated for me to advise you.

Based on my memory, and previous experience with Truetype bodies, there are some parts that might need glue but definitely some parts that should NOT be glued (the rubber washer/bracket is supposed to be tight enough to hold in place once it's pushed on).

Of course, if you're not planning on swapping heads with other figures or re-using the neck plug with other headsculpts, it's not really an issue for you, so gluing isn't really a problem. But if you're one of the 1% of collectors who like to swap heads around or customize bodies, outfits, and figures, you may want to proceed cautiously.

Glad you got the neck plug out pretty easily. Usually they're tough for me to take out if the head detaches first, requiring me to use a set of needle-nose pliers. The risk of tearing or stretching the collar fabric worried me.

hey guys check out my unboxing video of Deadshot. Seriously, I'm blown away with this figure. Great accessories, great headsculpts, good packaging, so much to talk about but i'll save it for my review (which will be coming soon). I'm really happy with him, and he definitely flew under the radar for me. Thanks in advance for checking my video out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNR9EX1nQ_w

This is a great figure. I was able to get it for $213 total. Had a lot of fun unboxing and setting up the pose.

image.jpg

Love this guy, the sculpt is awesome, even had room for the rebreather and bat cuffs on my stoney's stand
df8c25796034c1ad06abf695dcf70b59.jpg
b2936a9a40ab7adafbab79d1d2f517a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Just wanna share my Deadshot figure. Surprisingly I like the figure lol... Really looks awesome in hand.
DEADSHOT (9609) ed1a SSR.jpg

DEADSHOT BATMAN (9709) ed1a SSR.jpg

DEADSHOT (9769) ed1a SSR.jpg

I got mine last week it is a good figure, arms are kinda scrawny is my only real complaint. It looks better with the masked head.

Hi, I'm waiting for my deadshot. is there anything to be wary of with this figure? I plan to do more "dynamic poses" with him:hi5:

Hi, I'm waiting for my deadshot. is there anything to be wary of with this figure? I plan to do more "dynamic poses" with him:hi5:

The caution areas I have are:

The handle for the left hand on the long rifle. It's glued in place but weakly, so it popped off on mine. I was gonna super glue it back, but for now I'm keeping it off as it's actually easier to pose his arms with a two-handed pose. I just leave the handle in the gripping hand, and it gives the freedom to make adjustments to his left hand without worrying about breaking.

The other is the forearm guns. They make a creaking noise when I put any pressure on them. Other than moving the sliding cocking part (don't know what it's called) I try not to touch them when posing the arms.

The caution areas I have are:

The handle for the left hand on the long rifle. It's glued in place but weakly, so it popped off on mine. I was gonna super glue it back, but for now I'm keeping it off as it's actually easier to pose his arms with a two-handed pose. I just leave the handle in the gripping hand, and it gives the freedom to make adjustments to his left hand without worrying about breaking.

The other is the forearm guns. They make a creaking noise when I put any pressure on them. Other than moving the sliding cocking part (don't know what it's called) I try not to touch them when posing the arms.

thanks for the heads up, definitely looking forward to get my hands on this figure

Mine will arrive tomorrow :yess: Can't wait. So fantastic looking, but sadly heavily underrated figure.

Back