1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LantroVe, I debated for almost a month between the BVS and the S.S. Bats and ended up with Suicide Squad because of the wired cape, the rebreather, and the suit with the gold weathering.
I'm glad I did good research and bailed out on the Justice League version. It looks skinny compared to BVS and S.S.

This video helped me decided on my Affleck Bats.
https://youtu.be/ttGHlCtP8R8

Hi guys I managed to purchase one from someone on a Facebook group but it has a stain or something on the right leg. Does anyone know what it could be and how it could be removed / repaired? Thank you in advance for your replies.
6f5f0b2bc2e0ff8ddb50e96b02c857d0.jpg

1814b143f10fef25923d57f4f67ee2d6.jpg

Hi guys I managed to purchase one from someone on a Facebook group but it has a stain or something on the right leg. Does anyone know what it could be and how it could be removed / repaired? Thank you in advance for your replies.
6f5f0b2bc2e0ff8ddb50e96b02c857d0.jpg

1814b143f10fef25923d57f4f67ee2d6.jpg

I think I know what happened to your Batman:wink1:

_HeIgQsyWqrnuwEyUWVNCdbjyXptnt5HJxz92goWK9Q.jpg

20200812_201242.jpg

:wink1::wink1:

Next to the Kmare and MoS figures, THIS is my favorite. Still wanna get a custom wired cape, but been lazy on searching. I did bulk him up a bit and reglued all the belt pouches to be movie accurate. Love him! Hope we get a new version in Dcut

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hi folks, looks like this thread is dead for some time, but I got this little fella just recently and since there's been some complaining about the cape, I wanted to show you the stock cape on my figure in natural draping pose. It took me some time, but Im quite happy with it, only from behind its not perfect :)

Attachments

• ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi there all, has anyone had flaking issues with the MMS409 as opposed to the BvS version? I understand it's the humidity that causes the issue but has the material changed on the MMS409 to eliminate this issue? Asking as I'm about to purchase a second hand one, looks to be in very good condition suit wise.

I am considering getting this version Batman, but I have already seen several units w/ aging bodysuits.

Is anyone's unit suffering this condition? Has any fix been proposed? Can the jumpsuit be removed & replaced?

Thanks everyone.

Back