Hot Toys Officially Announces Suicide Squad Movie Figures Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaretgnyc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Suicide Squad, the upcoming blockbuster from DC comics featuring a cast of “bad guys”, is finally coming this Summer! Today Hot Toys is excited to officially announce their astonishing collectibles based on this highly anticipated film will be coming soon!
Stay tuned for a “wicked ride” as the movie release date draws near.

870 million worldwide. What a flop. :lol Enjoy your factory assembled films that 4 and 70 year olds alike enjoy the same.

I am sure Squad will be brilliant. Can't wait.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed parts of the film, but I'm sure those sales figures speak more to the marketing campaign behind the film than the quality of the movie itself.

870 million worldwide. What a flop. :lol Enjoy your factory assembled films that 4 and 70 year olds alike enjoy the same.

I'm guessing you'd give someone $19 for a $20 bill before you'd give $5 for a $10 bill, because 20 is a big number. :lol
...and seriously fanboing to BvS while trying to insult someone else's taste in movies? :slap

I know right? It's the 5th or 6th highest grossing film of its genre...and somehow that's not enough? It out sold iron man 1 and 2 combined. And Thor. And the much loved winter soldier. But sure, it's not a blockbuster. Stupid.

Also, they announced this line last year. This was just a teaser to keep people interested.

I know right? It's the 5th or 6th highest grossing film of its genre...and somehow that's not enough? It out sold iron man 1 and 2 combined. And Thor. And the much loved winter soldier. But sure, it's not a blockbuster. Stupid.

Also, they announced this line last year. This was just a teaser to keep people interested.

Warners wanted at least a billion and they didn't get it. The movie was profitable but only barely. First team-up ever for Batman and Superman on the big screen, after the last two Batman movies alone grossed a billion each, and BvS couldn't even break 900 million? That's a disappointment. Not a flop, but certainly a disappointment. And really, you're making comparisons to a Marvel B-list character to justify your stance? Moviegoers hadn't even heard of Iron Man when the first movie came out. But how did Iron Man 3 do? A lot better than BvS.

BvS should have done Avengers numbers. But Warners screwed it up.

Warners wanted at least a billion and they didn't get it. The movie was profitable but only barely. First team-up ever for Batman and Superman on the big screen, after the last two Batman movies alone grossed a billion each, and BvS couldn't even break 900 million? That's a disappointment. Not a flop, but certainly a disappointment. And really, you're making comparisons to a Marvel B-list character to justify your stance? Moviegoers hadn't even heard of Iron Man when the first movie came out. But how did Iron Man 3 do? A lot better than BvS.

BvS should have done Avengers numbers. But Warners screwed it up.

:clap

Back