1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Suicide Squad 2 is a total reboot movie not a sequel:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suicide-squad-2-total-reboot-124300810.html

Hopefully we have a new Joker something close to Heath Ledger performance.

Give me a break. Ledger is overrated as **** just because he was able to kill himself before movie premiere. Yes, I said it.

Hopefully new SS will be without Joker. First did that mistake and include him just a little instead leaving him out completely or give him much more space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before and said it again, if the Joker shows back up, it's in their best interest to model him after the Hamill Joker in every way. And to that, I would 100% back the idea of having Troy Baker step out from behind the recording booth and hit the silver screen in the role.

It’s a possibility the new suicide squad could have a joker in it. They already said this will be a reboot and replaced will Smith with Idris elba which is a step in the right direction in my opinion. But! Will this movie tie in to anything else with the dc universe? Will WB decided to connect these movies? Because if you cast a new joker people will want to know if he’ll go up against a new Batman? So as far as possibilities go for a new joker I’m thinking maybe not. James Gunn is good at making people enjoy rogue villains so this could be an all lesser known villain movie. Even though the original rumor of Dave Batista playing bane does get me very excited!!!

Looks like Suicide Squad 2 is a total reboot movie not a sequel:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suicide-squad-2-total-reboot-124300810.html

Hopefully we have a new Joker something close to Heath Ledger performance.

Again, I think this is a question of semantics. I’m sure the new movie will pretty much ignore the first one. But again, if Margot Robbie and possibly Joel Kinneman and Viola Davis are returning as the same characters, it makes it difficult for me to buy the full reboot argument. More like Warner Bros. wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

It cannot be a full reboot with the same actress playing Harley. They are saying reboot but really its a soft reboot like what marvel did with recasting hulk in Avengers, they kept some of the stuff from Norton's Hulk movie in the larger MCU (e.g. Everett Ross ect..) but just moved on from the rest (betty, abomination other events that took place) and then just recast hulk as if nothing happened. I believe this will be similar move here, pick and chose what they want to keep connected, recast Deadshot and then add all new characters to the mix as the moving on point. They will keep MR as Harley and possibly Viola Davis as Waller as the connective tissue like marvel did with Everett Ross

Yep, it looks like no Deadshot in this one, but reportedly Waller, Flagg, Harley and Boomerang will all be back. All still played by the same actors.

Even though the movie had its flaws, I still like the design of deadshot, which is why I have the hot toy.

I was hoping that deadshot would another cool but different costume in suicide squad 2, but I guess with no deadshot that stops that means we won’t get another deadshot toy...

are there any known issues with this figure? the material of the suit seems like it safe enough to be in action pose though

Yep, it looks like no Deadshot in this one, but reportedly Waller, Flagg, Harley and Boomerang will all be back. All still played by the same actors.

Not exactly reportedly when they're all in the trailer lol, be a bit weird if they didn't show up in the movie :lol.

Not exactly reportedly when they're all in the trailer lol, be a bit weird if they didn't show up in the movie :lol.

Uhm...I think two years ago when he posted the comment that you?re replying to there was no trailer, production hadn?t even started yet...
Not sure what you found funny about him describing something as reportedly when it was only reportedly at the time of the comment.
How about those idiots leaving the theaters back in 1977 and not knowing that Darth Vader was Luke?s father. The fools!

IMG_0580 Suicide Squad Deadshot.JPG
IMG_0581 Suicide Squad Deadshot.JPG

Back