My custom Heroes & Villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnlee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Inspired by Seb's works aka Elvis, Gianni, Caplank & Lius; I try my luck on my finger tips....

je8r.jpg

Still working on the HS....

dkvd.jpg

Almost finished Scarecrow (need to finish on repainting and a bit of BD):

3jf4.jpg

A bit of old custom my FM Batman concept which made by CAPLANK BMX, head and few parts modified by me:

m7jg.jpg

and my old picture of my BD supes done by Caplank BMX with my concept which inspired me on doing other BD heroes such as wolverine and perhaps Batman in the future, few parts modified by me including the cape:

nwl3.jpg

Cool bane bro.. I did a similar one wich i still have. N love that superman of ures. Is the person still making them if how much he or she charges for something like this please?
[UR =https://s782.photobucket.com/user/rmont1/media/20131018_084313_zps0e380924.jpg.html]
20131018_084313_zps0e380924.jpg
[/URL]

Cool bane bro.. I did a similar one wich i still have. N love that superman of ures. Is the person still making them if how much he or she charges for something like this please?
[UR =https://s782.photobucket.com/user/rmont1/media/20131018_084313_zps0e380924.jpg.html]
20131018_084313_zps0e380924.jpg
[/URL]

Wow, thanks for sharing friend....Your Bane is absolutely awesome and nailed to the comic!!!! I almost did the concept cos inspired by Seb. Is the HS by Ashkan? He does outstanding job and I am still waiting for his works.
Pls check PM

Wow! They are so beautiful! Nice custom mate! I bet the costume is by Tony Mei! you have extra HS from Mat too yeah? I am doing this too but I guess next month is my target cos still waiting on Tony's work. I think you need a change on the FM Bat legs buddy. Make it bulkier or try to find bigger thigh such as Arnold tight and combine with the upper one. You can see there is still space on the knees but overall I LOVE IT!!! FM is evil!
Bane also nice Idea on the HS. The repaint is awesome and something different.....I am gonna try on that too I guess but with different way. THanks for sharing friend! I appreciate it and wow just wow!!!!

Hi. To answer ure question ...yes thats him bro. He help me put it together not only this one but my dk retuns also. Chk it out.
152600-1_zps5a459ec7.jpg.html]
20131114_152600-1_zps5a459ec7.jpg
[/URL]

And you got Tony's wolverine and those super limited Head Sculpt.....I am waiting for the suit too from Tony......I think you did great on battle damage wolverine and that terminator hand works great~! What I dislike is the wolfman head....LOLZ but great job my friend! You the man!

Thanks bro. Yeah thats tonys suits n ashklans thights on the yellow wolverine. N yeah the wolfman hs was the only pc. I had at that time to work with. But i need classes from u on how to do airbrush like u do ure pc. Stands out big time like that. Thanks for the tips any time bro. Hit me up.

dammnn cooooollll.
the expression and painting on the bound is superb.
i really like these custom wolverine origin, wolverine last stand. and damn cool bane. :banghead:

sent from IPAD mamalemon

Thanks bro. Yeah thats tonys suits n ashklans thights on the yellow wolverine. N yeah the wolfman hs was the only pc. I had at that time to work with. But i need classes from u on how to do airbrush like u do ure pc. Stands out big time like that. Thanks for the tips any time bro. Hit me up.

Thank you friend, I appreciate your compliment. There are lots of our friends here have more experience and advance in their artwork. I am just an amateur.

dammnn cooooollll.
the expression and painting on the bound is superb.
i really like these custom wolverine origin, wolverine last stand. and damn cool bane. :banghead:

sent from IPAD mamalemon

Thank you my friend......I hope can make another custom soon despite I kinda busy lately.....

Back