TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to hijack this thread, but.. In order to fund other things, I need to sell my set. For those of you that don't want to wait or missed the cutoff, I have Tron and Flynn for sale. $420 delivered for both. They come with custom HT style stands. PM me if you are interested.

f559cef0.jpg

Those truly are amazing figures. I'm still waiting on mine, but I'm thinking I should be getting them in soon. Hopefully Steven has finished painting the sets that are supposed to go out this week.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but.. In order to fund other things, I need to sell my set. For those of you that don't want to wait or missed the cutoff, I have Tron and Flynn for sale. $420 delivered for both. They come with custom HT style stands. PM me if you are interested.

f559cef0.jpg

Amazing figures! I really can't wait for mine either! I'd be all over those if I didn't already pay for mine months ago. Just waiting till they're finally done in in my hands! I even had stands made awhile back too! Hopefully they'll be coming soon! :)

rhaykal and emarae yours are almost done. Xstoys, your’s went out today.

Flynn is gone, I figured at least one would be quick. Tron is still available for anyone not on Steven's list. Sad to have to sell, but I'd rather these go to freaks. $190 delivered for Tron with the custom stand.

Last edited:
I had a little resin set back, I got a batch that wasn’t curing and had to exchange it, but both of yours will be shipping next week.

I had a little resin set back, I got a batch that wasn’t curing and had to exchange it, but both of yours will be shipping next week.

Thanks for the update, Steven! I've had my custom stands ready and waiting for these bad boys for some time now! The anticipation is getting crazy! :)

Awesome!!!! I can't wait! My stands have been waiting as well...haha. My Tron set up is getting a bit out of hand. 2 HT Kevin Flynns (one in black outfit,one in white), HT Sam Flynn w/ Lightcycle, Tron Legacy Daft Punk figures, 12" Sam Flynn and Clu from the Deluxe toy line, and finally these two figures!!!

Hey Steven! Just wanted to check in again to see what was going on. Another month has passed, so I hope everything is alright with the castings, etc. Very much looking forward to finally getting these guys in!

Hey emarae I’m so sorry! I messed up one of the suits with black resin dye that was on my hand, I fixed it and I’m going to get them out tomorrow.
I’ll tell you it’s been one thing after another with your set, but that seems to happen to me every so often. I’ll be going fine and then I get the “cursed” set that I think I’ll never finish.

Well, all I can say is that I can't wait to get my set either!

I hope I'll love them! This wait is really beginning to kill me! :(

Hey emarae I’m so sorry! I messed up one of the suits with black resin dye that was on my hand, I fixed it and I’m going to get them out tomorrow.
I’ll tell you it’s been one thing after another with your set, but that seems to happen to me every so often. I’ll be going fine and then I get the “cursed” set that I think I’ll never finish.

Hey Steven..........is mine having the same issue?

Last edited:
Back