1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure he'll pull through. He was very polite and professional when I commissioned him in the past; in fact, I would have happily ordered from him again if I had the money for it. He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would just take your money and run.

Exactly my thoughts too... so I am actually quite taken aback by this sudden "silence" from him...

Judge people by their actions, not their words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard from Jon? I know he's put a statement up on Facebook and his site stating what has happened in his absence but I'm still getting ignored by him.

Has anyone heard from Jon? I know he's put a statement up on Facebook and his site stating what has happened in his absence but I'm still getting ignored by him.

Maybe the WiFi isn't great in his parents basement, all the messages aren't getting through.

Anybody else hear from him recently? Two months ago he tells me I’ll get my stuff he’s just gotta be careful because his now ex wife wants to stick it to him..
And now crickets once again..
Damn POS..

I commissioned a mad bug Myers sculpt 2 years ago...after many emails with excuses and misunderstanding I waited 7 months for painting and hairing and the result was a shame. I sent it back and ask for refund. From that day I delete this person/kind of society.

Coming up for two years since he started a TCM '2003 outfit for me.

Still nothing, was in contact a few months ago but all silent again, its a joke man.

You are in Luck my friend!! I am selling a Zsazs Leatherface Dio! :hi5: (i'm kidding)
The worst part is that I had already accepted that he was a Moe and that I wasn't going to be getting anything..
Then he calls me twice Between January and March and claims he will make it right and I will be getting EVERYTHING I am owed..
He also proceeds to tell me that once the dust settles Zsazsays will be open for business once again.. I hope people take notice of this thread and don't give him a dime..
Crickets now once again... It is a sick Joke for sure brother.

I had a similar experience with Figuremasterles... there were a lot of promises to "make things right" and that he'd never leave people hanging; but here we are years later and he's long gone from the hobby and I'm still out a couple hundred bucks. Funny thing is now I can't for sure remember what it was I even paid for... I think it was a Joker head and maybe a deposit for him to repaint my Indy PF; thankfully I never sent the PF head or I'd have really been screwed :lol

Luckily most people are honest and take care of their responsibilities; but there are the occassional guys that just leave others with the mess.

Its just sad to see some of the comments made about him here. I know Jon can be somewhat stubborn and maybe egotistical, but who isn't in this hobby that is well known. I just love Jon's work and would hate to see him leave the hobby (because he has hinted as being done once hes fulfilled all orders). His attention to detail and craftsmanship is unmatched (other than custom horror bases). I've waited for almost 2 years on an order from Fergo Black as well so I understand some of your frustrations. But I'm not gonna go and create a thread and bash the guy. I just keep communicating with him. We all go through our own personal issues and Jon is going thru a divorce which has affected him deeply. I'm just glad to finally see him getting back to work and creating. I am confident he will fulfill everyone's orders so please be patient with him. I have pushed back my order in order for everyone else's gets done before mine.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A year later and people are still waiting for what they paid for.

I had a similar experience with Figuremasterles... there were a lot of promises to "make things right" and that he'd never leave people hanging; but here we are years later and he's long gone from the hobby and I'm still out a couple hundred bucks. Funny thing is now I can't for sure remember what it was I even paid for... I think it was a Joker head and maybe a deposit for him to repaint my Indy PF; thankfully I never sent the PF head or I'd have really been screwed :lol

Luckily most people are honest and take care of their responsibilities; but there are the occassional guys that just leave others with the mess.

That's horrible man.. I really hate seeing that people do stuff like this. With Jon I bought a lot of his items early on and he always delivered. Unfortunately he built this sense of comfort with me and (completely my mistake) I sent payments as gift.. Lesson learned too little too late. When I heard about his divorce I was nothing but sympathetic and supportive. I even told him I would step back and wait while he addressed his business. Now though my patience has worn thin.. The guy's got more excuses than an encyclopedia.

A year later and people are still waiting for what they paid for.

I honestly don't see anybody rushing to his defense this time.. He has a couple of people that he chooses to communicate with which I think is complete and total Bull$&*T! he owes people stuff. stuff that wasn't cheap and his lack of communication only makes it worse.. and now I recently heard from someone he spoke to that he is receiving threats.... What did he expect? He screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money.. Since he "Said he was going to make things right it's been over a year and either here or on facebook only two people received their items..
Karma is a B@#TH! I've accepted that I won't be getting a thing from him.. But you bet your ass I'll make sure people know not to give him a penny if he does have the balls to reopen for business.

does anyone know where this guy is?
he hasnt replied to my last 3 messages

infact hasnt even opened my last 2 that i sent him

I don't understand why people send money to fund a project. It's not like you're investing in the product to get a return...makes no sense. You're asking to get ripped off Imo.

Rule 1; never pay an artist in advance. Not all artists obviously, but many will spend the money... and then view your project as something they've been paid for, and will put your project on the back burner, to take on new projects to be paid ion advance for.:lecture

I totally understand that now. Of course hindsight and all that.. the thing is sometimes you develop a friendship with the customizer. In this case specifically i can tell you that is what happened here and with repeat customers, in some cases word of mouth..
Even up until a couple of months ago this assclown still called me to reassure me that my stuff was getting finished..
This guy must seriously be of relation to Dooley..
Either way.. no use crying over this spilled milk..

Back