1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... I know the guy personally.
The ex wife was the one that's stable with a real job - working hard and pays for the rent of the place they were staying at.

Jon on the other hand thinking his business can carry the load of the home - when in reality, he is another one of those guys who mooch off his significant other and let the significant other work and carry the load.

Men should be the provider - NOT a moocher. His ex wife was his source of life that sustained him all this time. Ever wonder why he always have to sell his own figures to pay off crap ? Yeah exactly.

What a fvcking joke of a human being.

Well.... I know the guy personally. The ex wife was the one that's stable with a real job - working hard and pays for the rent of the place they were staying at. Jon on the other hand thinking his business can carry the load of the home - when in reality, he is another one of those guys who mooch off his significant other and let the significant other work and carry the load.

If he was the one coockin' and cleanin' and buyin' for the home then I see nothin' wrong with that.
If not... then yeah, **** HIM! :lol

I never understood people paying hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars to have other people make clothes and special heads for their action figures.

Ha Ha. True story this.

I bought a Leatherface apron and shirt set from him last July...heard nothing even though I sent numerous emails asking for updates. We hit January and on the last day before I can claim my money back via PayPal I decided to file a claim via PayPal. Jon gets in contact with me and tells me his story and asks me to stop the claim as this was affecting his PayPal account...I was hesitant but his personal story was a bit of a bummer and he guaranteed me he would deliver so I told PayPal the case was settled.

Anyways we are now into May and still nothing, I emailed him a few weeks back and he claimed my set was going out with a 'BIG' order that he was sending out...and now I see this thread :mad:

Not looking good is it? :(

Ha Ha. True story this.

I bought a Leatherface apron and shirt set from him last July...heard nothing even though I sent numerous emails asking for updates. We hit January and on the last day before I can claim my money back via PayPal I decided to file a claim via PayPal. Jon gets in contact with me and tells me his story and asks me to stop the claim as this was affecting his PayPal account...I was hesitant but his personal story was a bit of a bummer and he guaranteed me he would deliver so I told PayPal the case was settled.

Anyways we are now into May and still nothing, I emailed him a few weeks back and he claimed my set was going out with a 'BIG' order that he was sending out...and now I see this thread :mad:

Not looking good is it? :(

Same here, I've been waiting since February of last year so I cannot file a claim but his last message I posted was the last time I've heard from him, I'm hoping he delivers but it's not looking good either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been waiting since August....
Of 2015..
He sent me the same message.. I genuinely felt bad about his personal situation but this lack of communication and the lies make this seem like complete and total ********...

Ordered a knife from him in May 2015. He said it got lost in the mail and he didn't pay for tracking. He refunded me in early August. There were some sad stories/excuses along the way.

Im in Exactly the same situation as Spider & Vjm. I did consider the guy a friend and he played on that when he was telling me what happened which resulted in me giving him some slack. Now he just ignores me. Wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw him now! There's always a bit of hope that I'll ether get my money back or get the set I paid for but after waiting over a year I highly doubt it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as others I felt bad for his situation and reached out to him in Jan and offered to help him finish his back log. Not looking to make lots of money off it just he owed a lot of things to one of my regulars who I consider a good friend and didn’t want ANYONE to get screwed.

Again and again I have reached out to him a few times and every time he has ignored me.

I’m sure Jon will read this so I understand your health issues and some times it’s easier to just ignore things and hope it goes away. As you can see from this thread it will not and likely get worse.

You have my email, FB and SSF id so please get in contact with me and I can help you work stuff out and try find a resolution.

Same as others I felt bad for his situation and reached out to him in Jan and offered to help him finish his back log. Not looking to make lots of money off it just he owed a lot of things to one of my regulars who I consider a good friend and didn’t want ANYONE to get screwed.

Again and again I have reached out to him a few times and every time he has ignored me.

I’m sure Jon will read this so I understand your health issues and some times it’s easier to just ignore things and hope it goes away. As you can see from this thread it will not and likely get worse.

You have my email, FB and SSF id so please get in contact with me and I can help you work stuff out and try find a resolution.

Classy move from you there buddy. :clap

Jon is full of ****.....
He is the kind that would make up crap excuse, cry about things and hope for sympathy.
Like I said, I know the dude since 2008 and not from the toy community or anything. He is the way he is, even with other matter.

It's best to file a claim and if that hurts his Paypal - tough luck for him. Do what covers you and your money first.

Jon is full of ****.....
He is the kind that would make up crap excuse, cry about things and hope for sympathy.
Like I said, I know the dude since 2008 and not from the toy community or anything. He is the way he is, even with other matter.

It's best to file a claim and if that hurts his Paypal - tough luck for him. Do what covers you and your money first.

His story made me close down my PayPal dispute with him...shocked myself because I'm usually guarded with my dough and sob stories usually fall on deaf ears for me but I gave the guy a chance. Just need to wait and see now for me...either the goods arrive or he gives me my money back.

Classy move from you there buddy. :clap

Thanks man, anything to avoid another customizer going AWAL on you guys :(

Jon is full of ****.....

Sadly I think most are outside the payal claim window. Is there any other way to pursue this seeing as its likely a hefty amount he owes?

Back